Bailey’s Retreat – Pet Friendly Waterfront – 10 Mins Walk to Beach – Fireplace and Firepit
26 Orient Point Rd, Culburra Beach
Whether you’re looking for fun, adventure or relaxation, Bailey’s Retreat will provide everything you could need.
With room for eight and a spacious backyard filled with gorgeous trees and greenery, this bright beach house on a quiet street welcomes your family and pets to spread out. Relax on the deck outside with a glass of wine and enjoy your own view of the bay or kick back on the couch under the air conditioning with Netflix, listen to some tunes, or reconnect with the family over a well-contested board game.
Start every morning (waking up in the master bedroom with king bed and ensuite) with a Nespresso down by the water and wade out into the bay for a gentle swim, or grab the towels and walk five minutes east along the road until you stroll right into the sparkling waves of Culburra Beach, where you can float under blue skies in crystal clear waters with the kids and four-legged friends tiring themselves out in the waves.
At mealtimes, cook up a storm on the BBQ outside to enjoy on the covered back deck in any weather with your favourite tunes blasting on the Bluetooth speaker, followed by a game of catch with your pets out on the grass in the enormous, fully-fenced backyard, complete with trampoline for the kids. For an afternoon siesta, take a beer and a book out to the hammock and relax in the sun and breeze.
In the evening, fire up the firepit and gather around in the rear entertainment area under the festoon lights and the best view of the milky way you’ve ever seen. During cold seasons, utilise the combustion fire in the living room to stay toasty, and go to bed comfortably to rest before your next day in beautiful Culburra Beach.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced at the rear of the property but has small gaps at the sides of fences. Fences are 1.2m high. Dogs and Children should be supervised.
- Please note: The property has air conditioning in the main living area only
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbors.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. - A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-15008
- Absolute Waterfront
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Lake view
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Great weekend away!Chris C - 30th May 2023
We had a great time! House has everything you need. Close to beach and shops. Backyard area is huge with a stunning view of the bay. We will definitely come back soon.
A beautiful houseElfrida C - 7th May 2023
We stayed for 5 nights and were impressed with what was being provided at this beautiful house. We will definitely book again if we plan to stay in this area. Thank you for all your friendly reminders re taking out the bin and preparing for departure, etc.
Perfect place for. A breakDanielle W - 19th April 2023
Baileys retreat was just lovely. Spacious, very clean and well equipped. Close to the beach and local village. A holiday home that has been thoughtfully stocked with games, books, comfy beds, nice towels and other little touches that go above and beyond your average Air BnB. Really lovely.
Comfortable StayLinda L - 28th March 2023
This was a very comfortable base from which to explore the area. Nice big fenced yard suits med to large dogs as some gaps in fence pailings. Nice linen and great water pressure. Plenty of space and all that you need for a pleasant stay. There are steep wooden steps front and back which might be an issue if your dog or child is not confident with steps but these did have gates. Overall, would recommend staying here.
Bailey’s Retreat Fantastic ⭐️Tamara C - 25th January 2023
On arrival first impression was exactly as predicted. My family and I had a relaxing stay, the house was clean & tidy the view was pleasant and watching the kids play in the large back yard whilst enjoying a beverage or two on the spacious decking while cooking up a feed on the Bbq was ideal. Bailey’s Retreat catered for the perfect relaxing holiday. If I was to address one negative it would be to suggest that info regarding spare gas cylinder was not correct. Above all Great. Thankyou