Beach Central – Pet Friendly – 2 Mins Walk to Beach
17 Allerton Avenue, Culburra Beach
You’ll be staying at a classic beach house with a wonderful style that will take you back in time to the summers of your childhood. Newly renovated, Beach Central is classic beach house that has been modernised to capture the quintessential essence of beach life on the South Coast. With large doors that open out onto the back deck from the main living area you can simply relax and enjoy the sea breeze whilst you’ll sip a glass of wine and listen to the waves crash in the distance. Winter visitors will love the fire pit with complimentary firewood which will keep you warm and toasty on those crisp south coast nights.
The large outdoor garden is the ideal spot to launch a tennis ball to the dog, read a book and watch the children play. When you do come inside your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. Maybe kick back on the couch and enjoy Netflix, listen to some tunes or reconnect the family over a well-contested board game. Whilst the kids and dog play you can be busy uploading your amazing holiday photos using the complimentary unlimited wifi.
On the back deck the chef of the family can show off their culinary skills on the BBQ before the family gathers around to laugh, tell tales and enjoy a memorable feast.
When it’s finally time to hit the hay, you’ll find four bedrooms with inviting beds with extra pillows and blankets if you need them. Air conditioning for summer and heaters for winter will keep you so comfortable that you won’t want to get up the next day. But you’ll already know from our exclusive guidebook that there are so many things to see and do in the Culburra and Jervis Bay area – from where to shop and where to dine out to in-the-know local knowledge of the area’s “hidden secrets” that you’ll want to jump out of bed and explore
But before you head out for the day be sure to enjoy a lazy holiday breakfast on the back deck.
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful family memories with us at Beach Central.
- Bedroom 4 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top).
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- The fourth bedroom (bunk bed room) is separate to the main area of the house - this may not be suitable for parents with young children who require being in the main house together
- The second bathroom is outside the main house, on the verandah
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the main living area only
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-436
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Sea view
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Stay from 2nd - 7th JulyOlivia B - 9th July 2023
Such an amazing house with amazing surroundings and features. The house was set out nice and clean, we all had such a good week. Highly recommend!
Everything and more!Renee V - 19th February 2023
My family stayed for a much needed holiday. The house is fantastic and a great set up! The house was super clean and had everything we needed. Thanks so much we would love to stay again.
Relaxation CentralGeoff H - 20th November 2022
Love this place. Perfect for all our dogs and our needs. Nothing to fault. Clean. Comfortable. Well equipped kitchen.
Great place to chillGeoff H - 14th July 2022
Enjoyed our stay Beach Central, the laout of the house worked vey well and with lot of undercover areas we were able to be outside rgardless of the weather. the flow thru the living areas is great and the ability to open the house to get a breeze flowing thru makes a big difference. Its a short stroll to the beach and we found the house very quiet. The backyard is huge and had lots of fun relaxing in it.
Great stay!Kate Y - 28th March 2022
Really enjoyed my stay here. My dog loved the backyard. So clean and photos are accurate. I will be coming back later in the year.
Beautiful, Clean, Spacious Home & Great Location!Beverley-Ann B - 20th January 2022
Beach Central was perfect for our family, especially kids enjoyed their separate space! Beautifully designed, clean and spacious and so well equipped! Couldn’t ask for a better location! Enjoyed just strolling down to the beach & back to shower off and enjoy games and movies provided & especially relaxing in the hammock. Also loved playing games in the spacious backyard! Thank you for an Awesome Holiday! Will definitely be back!
Perfect for family getawayKerry S - 17th January 2022
Would highly recommend this house. Our kidults and kelpie loved that it was so close to the beach plus had a large garden for kicking/chasing balls. Fire pit was a bonus.
THE BEST AND CLEANEST HOUSE IN THE SOUTH COASTalinda s - 19th December 2021
We stayed at this property from the 10th to the 17th of December. As soon we walked in the house it inspire cleanliness, open spaces, entertainment and cosines. The weather was bad the first 2 days but it didn't dampened our spirits, we had everything we needed and more in the house to keep us busy. As soon as the rain stopped we used the fire pit at night to keep us warm while enjoying a few drinks and good conversation. The dogs loved their space and daily walks too. Perfect! we will be back!!