Benton House – Pet Friendly – Community Pool
100 Griffin St, Callala Beach
With two living areas, a large outdoor deck, and a heated community pool right next door, you’ll be settled in for a relaxing stay from the moment you arrive.
From sunrise to sunset, Benton House will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your stay in the beautiful coastal town of Callala Beach. Wake up amongst beautiful furnishings to the sound of waves crashing on the beach and make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy on the balcony amongst the trees and morning birds. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and head down the natural bush track across the road to be on the beach in one minute flat and sink your toes into the stunning white sands of Callala Beach. After swimming in the sparkling waves, rinse off in the outdoor shower (or either of the indoor ones—no long lines for the bathroom in this house!) and decide how to spend the rest of your day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning and relax in front of the TV with Netflix at your fingertips. For a break from technology, send the kids to Benton Sands Community Pool next door where they can play in the water undercover, whilst the adults enjoy some cold beers at the outdoor dining table or couches, or take some alone time upstairs on the day bed on the enclosed balcony. Tall trees, hedges and a beautiful garden maintain your privacy, so feel free to get some sun on the outdoor loungers too. When mealtimes come around, cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy on the outdoor dining table listening to your favourite tunes from the portable speaker, with your four-legged friend running around the fully fenced yard.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves continue for kilometres around Jervis Bay, so go on leisurely walks along the shore and breathe in the fresh sea air for as long as you like. Watch the stars come out in the evenings on the deck under the gazebo, and enjoy a drink with your loved ones under an unmatched view of the milky way. There’s so much to see and do, and however you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Benton House will ensure all the memories you make are happy ones to last a lifetime.
- Whilst the property is pet friendly, due to strata regulations the property can only accommodate 1 dog.
- Please note that one side of house is not accessible to guests on ground floor.
- For your security and safety this property has an active CCTV camera at the entrance doors. They will be on during your stay.
- A small amount from every booking donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Study and lounge area is not accessible to guests.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- The pool is a communal pool within Benton Sands Estate
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning throughout.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-29648
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Rita ShahataRita S - 21st February 2023
It was a really beautiful house, and the area nice and quite too. The pool was the best pool. 😍
Quiet and stroll to beachRaymond Y - 23rd January 2023
The accomodation is spacious and have decent kitchen, living area and dining areas. Good to have keyless entry so nothing to worry to miss the keys. Also, the kitchen has so many utencils, cookery and sauces provided. Short walk to the beach where the waves a lot calm than other beaches that we was there in Culburra beach and the shore was very shadow and fine sand. The dog was enjoyable with the children playing the whole day. The bedrooms are spacious, clean and comfortable.
Great stayHamed S - 27th September 2022
The house was beautiful and included everything we needed. Thank you. We might consider coming back. I would only recommend the professional holiday homes to be aware of booking.com system and how it works. I searched for 4 adults in booking.com but paid for 6 adults; However, the system was showing 4 adults and this became an issue to fix which took me number of calls and messages back and forward to resolve.
Family get awayCameron R - 8th June 2022
The house is lovely and was a beautiful family get away. The large kitchen is set up perfectly to cook. The beach is less then a 1 min walk, You walk outside and down a short path and the beach is huge and dog friendly which was great as we had our dog with us. Would highly recommend this house for anyone looking to get away. Only issue we had was the shower head in the ensuite needs to be changed you pretty much have to hug the wall to be under the water but just used the main shower instead.
Callala gemSabine P - 17th March 2022
A stylish, spacious and well appointed beach house in a fabulous location! Across the road from this lovely house is the bush track leading directly to spectacular Callala Beach. Benton House is the perfect place to unwind and get away from it all. We will definitely be back!
FAMILYPauline M - 2nd March 2022
Lovely house, spacious , very clean , and great location
Benton House ( Home )David P - 11th February 2022
Amazing home. Amazing location. Loved our time at Benton House.
Perfect RetreatSue D - 18th January 2022
This home and location is superb - just what we needed to restore the soul. Lovely bedrooms and plenty of areas to escape with a book in the garden. Great for entertaining if you had a larger group - plenty of great spaces indoors and out to eat and good bbq. Even in the pouring rain it was a great place to be. Beautiful and very short stroll to the idyllic beach. Perfectly safe for children and pets. Very well appointed and absolutely everything you need to feel at home is there plus a pool.