Clara’s Coastal Cottage – Pet Friendly – 1 Min Walk to Beach
31 Fishery Rd, Currarong
From sunrise to sunset, Clara’s will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your stay in the beautiful coastal town of Currarong. Wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach nearby and make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy on the deck until your first swim of the day. When the urge strikes, you can grab a towel and walk one minute to Currarong Creek, follow it to the ocean, and sink your toes into the stunning sands of Currarong Beach.
After swimming in the sparkling waves and exploring the rock formations, rinse off the sand in the outdoor shower and sit back on the outdoor lounge as you choose how to spend the your day in one of the most beautiful places in the country. Enjoy a midday nap on the bed in it’s own separate sleep house or read comfortably in the shade.
Rest in comfort and enjoy some quality time by stretching out on the couch to watch Netflix in the air conditioning, or take a board game to the outdoor dining table for a battle of wits in the fresh air. At mealtimes, have fun cooking together on the BBQ and enjoy lunch on the shaded deck with your favourite tunes playing on the portable Bluetooth speaker and your four-legged friends running freely around the fully-fenced property. The fire pit is sure to be a welcome addition during the colder months.
When you fancy some sightseeing, hop in the car to check out Target Beach, Honeymoon Bay and Point Perpendicular Lighthouse, or just pop your shoes on to traverse the many natural sights of Currarong, with bushwalking tracks to Abrahams Bosom Reserve and Gosangs Tunnel. There’s so much to see and do in this beautiful coastal vista, and however you choose to enjoy it, you’ll have the time of your life at Clara’s, making memories to last a lifetime.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area only.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-43516
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Drying Rack
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Games Console
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Beautiful houseAnn-Charlotte S - 20th July 2023
We loved our long weekend at Clara's coastal cottage. The house has been beautifully renovated and has a very Scandinavian feel. The kitchen was well-stocked with everything you need and we particularly loved the Nespresso and the coffee pods provided. We stayed with our two teenage sons; each had their own bedroom (the eldest in the freestanding bedroom). We'd love to come back.
Great Cottage. Dog loved it.Phil P - 16th July 2023
Great cosy cottage with such a big yard that our fury friend had a ball. He just loves to spacious yard to run and sniff. Ideal location from everything. We will certainly be back
Great little cottage in a fantastic spot!Kim B - 17th April 2023
The cottage is really well set up, with a well stocked kitchen and is spacious, comfortable and very clean. The location is exactly as described, with the Currarong beaches and bush walks easily accessible within a few minutes walk. The property management company were also incredibly responsive and helpful.
A great weekend getawayEryn B - 20th January 2023
Nicely presented and very clean beach cottage. Great great location - short stroll to the beach, creek and takeaway/convenience shop. Large yard which was great for the kids and our new puppy.
Lovely stayMark N - 15th January 2023
We had a lovely stay at the cottage with 3 of our teens and Labrador. The cottage is well set out with plenty of room with all. We enjoyed meals on the front deck and the super quick walk to the water & beach .