Cooee @ Callala – Pet Friendly – 6 Mins Walk to Beach
95 Queen Mary St, Callala Beach
After breakfast, grab a towel and head to Callala Beach, where you can float under blue skies in water as crystal clear as a mountain stream, your four-legged friend can run for kilometres and the kids can play in the gentle waves without care whilst mum and dad relax. Come back and plan how to spend the rest of your day in the stunning Shoalhaven.
When you do come inside, your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. Kick back on the couch and enjoy some Netflix and DVDs, or battle it out at the coffee table over a well-contested board game. In cold weather the air conditioning will keep everyone warm while you cosy up on the armchair with a book and the kids entertain themselves with board game, or head outside and relax with a cold drink and a book in the beautiful backyard whilst you listen to some tunes on the portable Bluetooth speaker. The BBQ and outdoor dining table are perfect for a Sunday sizzle to enjoy the sea air, and with the fully-fenced backyard you’ll have peace of mind as your kids run around.
For a bit of adventure, head out to explore Callala Beach and wander along the endless coastlines and stunning photo opportunities of Jervis Bay, or rent a kayak to paddle right out into the bay. When it’s time for dinner you can whip up a meal in the fully-furnished kitchen, keep it simple with local fish and chips, or drive to one of the nearby restaurants for a treat. As the day ends, grab a chair and a drink to watch the sunset turn into the most magnificent display of the Milky Way you’ve ever seen. Everyone will be cosy as they turn in for the night. Enjoy time away and make unforgettable memories with us at Cooee.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and dining area
- Portacot and High Chair can be provided on request.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must and sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-33748
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Games Console
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
A beautiful property in a beautiful location!!!Henry & - 22nd June 2023
We loved our stay at Cooee, it's a beautiful property only a few mins walk from the beach. A great place for families, very very relaxing!
Home away from homeYoshitha A - 17th February 2023
We had a wonderful stay at Cooee @ Callala! The house was clean, comfortable, cosy with serene gardens to enjoy. This was our second time at the property and we enjoyed it even more than the first time. Can’t wait to return for another holiday!
Fabulous HomeMarcia F - 16th January 2023
We stayed at Cooee @ Callala over the New Year period and the house is fabulous. It's in a great location with everything you need to have a home away from home experience. The team at professionalholidayhomes were in constant communication with us, which was fabulous. Will definitely be back!
What a spot!Michelle S - 11th January 2023
Had a great few days and didn't want to leave. The house was great - very well appointed and styled - the small touches were all noted and appreciated. Easy walk to the beach and dog loved the garden.
Beautiful beach down the road, sand is as white as Hyams Beach.Anne R - 19th October 2022
Nice quiet location with a beautiful beach down the road with plenty of bike/walking tracks. The house was clean with great comfy bed, furniture and quality linen, good heating and easy checkin process. Kitchen is generously stocked with the added bonus of being able to bring well behaved fur babies and loved that the yard is all safely fenced.
Thanks CooeeRowena S - 8th October 2022
Thanks for a lovely trip away in a homely environment.
Perfect for Family timeOlivia S - 28th September 2022
Beautiful quiet area and a very lovely clean home.Loved the layout of the house. Nice warm fire place downstairs with entertainment and board games provided for fun family time. Convenient coffee machine upstairs too! Beautiful scenic backyard with a BBQ grill and firepit.
Cooee at CallalaMaria L - 18th April 2022
Great dog friendly place to stay. Very clean and good secure yard. Very pleasant experience.
Recently renovated property about 5 minutes walk from Callala beachDouglas A - 14th April 2022
A comfortable place with three bedrooms, one king size master bedroom, one queen size, and one with two singles. Kitchen and bathroom small but functional with plenty of stocked seasonings and condiments. The downstairs has been completely renovated with a large play/TV room and a wet room for laundry and showering off after the beach. It feels like the downstairs space is the play space, or dirty space, and the upstairs is the sleeping/eating space. Huge TV and combustion stove are nice touches