Karelda – Pet Friendly – Absolute Waterfront – Stunning Views
218 Penguins Head Rd, Culburra Beach
Start your day at Karelda sipping on a Nespresso on your private wooden bench at the edge of the headland and take in the turquoise waters stretching out into the distance.
When everyone is awake (or maybe while they’re still sleeping for a peaceful morning) grab a towel and walk right down to the water to sink your toes into golden sands and sparkling waves of Culburra Beach. Enjoy a swim, surf, or sunbake whilst the kids splash in the waves and your four-legged friends tire themselves out on the endless coastline. At the nearest end of the beach just a few doors down is Tilbury Cove, which is protected from winds and strong currents and has a playground, making it perfect for relaxing family swims.
Return to enjoy lunch cooked outside on the BBQ or in the modern and fully-furnished kitchen with its spectacular views through the enormous sliding glass doors towards the ocean, and eat looking out onto the waves. During downtime, battle over a board game at the table or watch Netflix; air conditioning throughout the property and a gas fire in the living room ensure maximum comfort in all weather.
When it’s time for more adventure, you have easy access to two beaches, Penguin Head Lookout is just two minutes’ walk away with incredible views in both directions, and just to the north the owners recommend checking out Seven Mile Beach and Gerroa. You don’t even have to leave the house to find close up sightings of whales (in season) and dolphins.
End your days with a few drinks out on the grass of the cliff edge to watch the most magnificent display of the Milky Way you’ve ever seen emerge with the people you love, and rest easy knowing everything you need for the perfect holiday will be provided here at Karelda.
- Bedroom 3 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items.
- 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: There is a fully fenced section between the garage and the main house at the front. The backyard is not fully fenced. It has very low wire fencing only- pets and children would need to be supervised.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning all throughout.
- Fireplace is only available for use July to September.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from July to September
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds.
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-50237
- Absolute Waterfront
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Drying Rack
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Sea view
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Over The MoonMICHELLE P - 5th August 2023
Stayed here with my Mother and Sister - we absolutely loved the property and could not recommend it highly enough, you certainly will not be disappointed....from the moment you walk thru the front door, the views are whoa. Property is very private from the road...sometimes when you book you arent sure by the photos, this is truly what you see is what you will be getting photos are spot on..... If you are thinking about this one I promise you, no need go ahead, you will be Over The Moon.
Single-Level Stunner with Breathtaking Beach ViewsHeidi T - 3rd July 2023
Immaculate, stylish, very comfortable single level home with absolutely stunning beach views. New European appliances throughout, chef's kitchen, original artwork, comfy beds with lovely linen and doonas. Plenty of quality lounge space inside and out. Excellent air-conditioning and dreamy gas fireplace. Beautiful soft carpet in bedrooms. Extremely helpful office staff and house app. A holiday to remember!
KareldaAna-Maria S - 30th May 2023
We have stayed at Karelda for the weekend. The house is immaculate and the location is amazing. We highly recommend booking with professional holiday homes. They have been very lovely and responsive and they even allowed us to check in 2 hours early prior to our arrival. We will definitely book this property again.
Beautiful WeekendNeil T - 28th May 2023
We had a great weekend at Karelda. Everything was just right. Perfect location with a beautiful outlook over Culburra Beach. Enough room for the pets to roam and play with a fantastic view looking North, bathed in sunshine. The house was excellent. We would stay there again anytime. The early check in was very welcome. Overall a beautiful Weekend getaway.