Panorama @ The Lake – Pet Friendly
23 Watersedge Avenue, Basin View
2022 Award Winner - Legend Award for Longest Time with PHH
With glass doors opening out to a spacious outdoor entertaining terrace where you can enjoy the view, Panorama is filled with light and fresh breezes sweeping off the nearby bay.
Imagine waking up to beautiful views across St George’s basin. Where you can stroll to the waters edge and fish, or cast off from the boat ramp just around the corner and sail across this unspoilt lake paradise. Or if you choose, hop in the car and in only 15 minutes you’ll be at the world famous white sands of Jervis Bay. There you can swim, surf, boogie board or just float under perfect blue skies. Where your four-legged friend can run for kilometres and the kids can splash in the waves whilst mum and dad relax.
Inside your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. Maybe kick back on the couch and enjoy a DVD on the big screen TV. If some tunes outside is more your style there's a rechargeable Bluetooth speaker (that you can take anywhere in the house). Downstairs there is a second TV room – perfect the keep the kids amused and to give the adults a chance to relax upstairs and enjoy a drink on the terrace where dad can show off his culinary skills on the BBQ before the family gathers around the big outdoor table to laugh, tell tales and enjoy a memorable feast.
When it’s finally time to hit the hay, you’ll find 4 bedrooms with mattresses as soft as clouds, warm showers and bath and extra pillows and blankets if you need them. Ceiling fans for summer and heaters for winter will keep you so comfortable that you won’t want to get up the next day. But you’ll already know from our exclusive guidebook that there are so many things to see and do in the St Georges Basin & Jervis Bay area (from where to shop and where to dine out to in-the-know local knowledge of the area’s “hidden secrets”) that you’ll want to jump out of bed and explore.
But before you head out for the day be sure to enjoy a lazy holiday breakfast in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen. For coffee lovers, there is the bonus of a pod espresso coffee machine with complimentary pods.
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful family memories with us at Panorama.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The Property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the main living area only
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-422
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Books (Children's)
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Lake view
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Sea view
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Toilet Paper
- Washing Machine
Beautiful holiday homeYiQi H - 28th March 2023
Very nice home away from busy Jarvis Bay but close enough with a short drive.
Peaceful and sereneMichelle M - 4th January 2023
The house is well located close to the boat ramp (2 minutes walk), beautiful views from the first floor outdoor area and a nature trail just minutes away. The bedding was comfortable and made for a good nights sleep. Overall, a lovely space to spend time with extended family or friends.
Wonderful StaySuzanne B - 21st November 2022
Wonderful stay, easy to access, almost everything you needed at you finger tips.
Best location to stay at Jervis bay for big familyVladimir S - 29th September 2022
Beautiful and calm place to stay, however just 15 to 30 min away from most famous landmark and tourist attraction spots at Jervis Bay. The house was immaculate in terms of cleanliness, comfort, kitchen facilities etc.
Wonderful !Vicki K - 25th May 2022
Lovely property. Everything you need is there for you to make your stay enjoyable and relaxing. Housekeeping is second to none, spotless throughout. The location is picturesque and the view to the Basin from the open living areas is perfect. Huge shoutout to the host for helping make our stay a pleasure !
Quality home at The BasinKaren P - 30th November 2021
My cousins and I (all in our 60s) spent the weekend at the holiday house. It is a splendid home with all the inclusions a family home contains with quality, comfortable furnishings. Clear instructions for accessing the home with regular contact from the PHH team. We will definitely book with Professional Holiday Homes again.
Stayed here whilst house being repaired for insuranceSarah B - 5th November 2021
Had our tenants stay here whilst house was being repaired through insurance. We needed somewhere for whole family and 2 dogs, this was perfect and would use again if needed and recommend to others. Thankyou
Quality HomeDianne W - 23rd May 2019
FantasticGabriel W - 23rd May 2019
Beautiful home, with a beautiful outlook over the lake.Eva - 23rd May 2019
Beautiful house with a great location.Shenali - 23rd May 2019