Salt & Pepper – Pet Friendly – 5 Mins Drive to Hyams Beach
37 Killarney Rd, Erowal Bay
Your cares will melt away as you leave behind the stresses of everyday life and escape to the gorgeous, tranquil coastal village of Erowal Bay in the Shoalhaven. This lovingly refurbished holiday home sets the tone for a peaceful getaway from the minute you arrive – set on a quiet street, with beautiful gardens and plenty of room for the kids and the dog to play, it offers a private and serene vista like no other.
An air conditioner in the living room and ceiling fans in the bedrooms will keep you cool on sultry summer days, with heaters available for chilly nights as the seasons change. Brand new appliances will make your time away from home a breeze, and all your day-to-day living and entertainment needs will be met with a Nespresso machine for a delicious morning coffee, smart TV and Netflix for family movies, a highchair and portacot to make packing easy, and books and boardgames for quality family time.
Your family will love being outdoors in the private and spacious fully-fenced backyard. Rinse off in the outdoor shower after an early morning dip in the ocean, as you listen to the sounds of nature around you. Then cook up a feast in the impressive outdoor dining area, complete with a built-in fridge and sink.
Spend your days exploring the small town of Erowal Bay, a peaceful haven for swimming, bird watching, fishing, and bushwalking. The soft white sand of the shoreline stretches on for kilometres, making the nearby beaches and lookouts perfect for leisurely walks and breathing in the fresh air. If you’d rather get out on the water and feel the wind whip through your hair, there’s plenty of room to park your boat, and the ramp to launch it is just 400m from your home away from home.
Though small, Erowal Bay has everything you need for a chilled weekend away, including a bottle shop, and service station – you can even grab takeaway from the coffee shop as you head out for a day trip to the Booderee National Park or the White Sands Coast.
We invite you to stay at Salt & Pepper, relax, unwind, and spend cherished time with your family.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount of every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-46384
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Highly recommend!Ahmed J - 29th July 2023
Loved our stay, 5min drive to shops, cafes and beach. Gorgeous backyard and perfect if you have a pet
Relaxing holiday at Salt’n PepperMaggie R - 20th May 2023
This was my second stay at this delightful cottage in Erowal Bay. I wanted to bring my husband for his birthday. I knew he would appreciate the amazing outdoor spaces as well as the cosy and well appointed cottage itself. The weather wasn’t great on one day but that doesn’t mean you can’t relax inside. On a sunny day, there are so many wonderful place to go, including the famous Hyam’s Beach, a 5 minute drive away. Thank you again - a lovely short stay again.
Lovely place lovely area!Robbie N - 22nd April 2023
We loved our stay, the property was amazing and so close to the surrounding areas. Erowal Bay is such a quiet suburb and made for a relaxing stay. For our first family holiday, staying here exceeded all expectations. Our 1 year old loved exploring the back yard and finding things. The only regret we have is that we didn’t stay longer and to use the outdoor areas like the BBQ and fire pit. We’ve already raved about it to family and friends. Would definitely come back in the near future!
Beautiful PropertyAmber T - 19th March 2023
The home at Erowal Bay was absolutely beautiful and perfect for my partner and I plus our dog. Clean, close to the beach and tucked away from the hustle and bustle. Definitely recommend!
Easy Clean and ProximalNabeel A - 26th February 2023
My family and I had a great experience. Property was everything we needed, clean, easy check-in, amazing backyard and BBQ area. Location is also very close to attractions and amenities.
100% would recommendChris C - 18th February 2023
Loved the house so much - will definitely recommend to anyone who wants to head down to this area