Sandy Paws – Pet Friendly – 4 Mins Walk to Beach
76 The Lake Cct, Culburra Beach
2022 Award Winner - Best Pet Friendly Property
Inside at Sandy Paws you can relax with the family on the lush couch in the air conditioning and watch a movie or battle over a board game at one of three tables. Maybe head outside and relax with a cold drink and a book and hop into the hammock whilst you listen to some tunes on the portable Bluetooth speaker, or sink into the sun-soaked daybed for a cuppa and an afternoon nap.
When it’s time for lunch you can whip up a meal in the kitchen or enjoy the cooling sea breeze as you sizzle some steaks on the backyard BBQ to enjoy on the shaded outdoor dining table. The property is fully fenced for your furry friends to run around freely with peace of mind and dog bowls to stay hydrated, plus there’s a huge trampoline for the kids to tire themselves out on.
In the mornings, have a Nespresso on the front patio to fuel another full day of adventure. Culburra Beach is close by for a swim in the sparkling waves and as much sunbaking as you can take. You’re right near the shops any time you want to explore or grab delicious takeaway for dinner.
At night, turn on the string lights and build a fire in the fire pit, then gather together to watch the sunset turn into the most magnificent display of the Milky Way you’ve ever seen. There’s so many different ways to unwind, and however you spend your time at Sandy Paws, you’ll make happy memories to last a lifetime.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- The Sofa bed in the living area sleeps one adult only.
- This property features an electric car charger.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-42736
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
A very pleasant experienceOlga R - 16th July 2023
We really enjoyed our stay. The location of the house is very close to the beach (walking distance) and shops, cafes (2 min driving). Perfect for the family and pet-friendly. It was lovely that the house's details were carefully thought out and planned. We felt that we were cared for and did not need to worry about anything. Thank you very much for our lovely holidays!
THE BEST WEEKENDChris N - 25th June 2023
We had such a great weekend staying at Sandy Paws! The set up was absolutely perfect. So close to the beach and to the shops. The house was so clean and comfortable. We had a little fire in the pit out the back. It was perfect for our cocker spaniel who could chill outside the front or back without worrying about him escaping. We will 100% be back to stay here. Thank you for such a beautiful weekend away.
Awesome!Michael T - 14th June 2023
Thank you so much for the stay. The place and location was amazing. Had a very lovely long weekend!
Deb... April 2023Debra R - 11th April 2023
Cute, tidy, clean cottage, with everything one needs. Close to beach, shops and restaurants. Terrific for children and dogs. When we arrived the lawn was very long, contacted Professionals, lawn was mowed same day. We really enjoyed our stay as did our dog.
Comments on ourRay N - 25th March 2023
Property beautifully presented, very comfortable and had everything needed for good stay. Short walk to beach . If weather not good for beach there was a lot board games books and puzzles and tv streaming services. Great area and lot to see. Had a great stay
Great Beach HouseColleen - 6th March 2023
Our recent holiday at Sandy Paws was throughly enjoyable mainly due to the wonderful accommodation provided. The house was beautifully furnished and comfortable providing everything that we needed. The decoration made us feel relaxed with a beach vibe. The house is close to the beach and local shops with a cafe just a short walk away.
A relaxing time...Susan D - 28th February 2023
House was perfect for my stay with my little dog. Furnished beautifully and with everything you need, just a small issue was no milk and lawn was long and messy but overall fantastic and plan on returning next month.
beautiful stayChloe N - 10th February 2023
the location of this house is super convenient to the shops, beach and a lookout. The house is lovely with a cute backyard area that is very enjoyable. Great rooms and all round a lovely experience. Thank you!
ParadiseLeanne P - 2nd February 2023
I recently stayed at Sandy Paws with my family of 5 plus labradoodle. Our first time holidaying with the dog in tow and it was a complete success. Of course Culburra is dog friendly and the beaches are amazing but we honestly were so happy with our booking at Sandy Paws. It felt like home but in paradise. Would not hesitate recommending to everybody. Only thing we noticed was no microwave. Was not needed anyway so was totally fine.
Clean, fresh, convenienceLeonie W - 29th December 2022
we really enjoyed our stay at Sandy Paws. It had everything we needed and more! Handy to shops and beaches, it was a lovely place to come home to after our activities.