Summer Waters – Swimming Pool & Community Pool
7 Sandlewood Cove, Callala Beach
From the moment you pull into the driveway of this gorgeous beach getaway, all your troubles will melt away. On a quiet street with beautifully landscaped front gardens and plenty of off-street parking, you’ll be impressed from the get-go. As you walk into the fully fenced backyard you’ll see it only gets better, with a gorgeous outdoor entertaining area and sparkling in-ground pool.
This luxurious and thoughtfully presented holiday home sleeps 10 and is perfect for intergenerational families, or families with tweens/teens – two main bedrooms with ensuites (plus a third bathroom), three separate living areas, and two outdoor areas means there’s plenty of space for everyone.
Air conditioning in the living room, bedrooms with ceiling fans and spacious built-in wardrobes, and an espresso machine will keep you comfortable and content any time of year. Connect with the family over a board game, catch a movie on Netflix, or listen to a chilled playlist on the portable Bluetooth speaker, and you’ll soon feel your stress melting away.
Of course, the real highlight of this property is the beautiful outdoor area, where your favourite memories will be made. Settle in on the gorgeous wooden deck, slip into the cool sparkling waters of the in-ground pool, and cook up a feast in the impressive outdoor kitchen, which features a BBQ, wok, fridge, and sink. Large sliding doors allow for a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living, so you can spend the day drifting in and out as you please.
When you’ve had your fill of relaxing by the pool and feel like a saltier adventure, remember that Jervis Bay is just a 3-minute walk away. Pop into the ocean for a swim, snorkel, or paddle board, and enjoy the natural beauty of Callala Beach.
If you can tear yourself away from this tranquil oasis, take a short drive into nearby Callala Bay to grab a coffee and sweet treat from the bakery or nip into the Takeaway for Award winning fish and chips at Something Seafood. The area is lovely and peaceful, making it ideal for exploring by bike. And if you’re a little more adventurous, check out the nearby mountain bike tracks.
Did we mention that this property is located within Benton Sands estate, giving you access to the heated indoor pool? It truly has everything you need, for any time of the year. We know you’ll cherish the memories you make at Summer Waters long after you return home.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced (rear garden only - front garden unfenced).
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living room.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture, couches or beds
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-46132
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Drying Rack
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pool / Spa
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Callala BayJiří H - 21st March 2023
celkový dojem z pobytu byl perfektní, děkujeme, moc se nám líbilo
Perfect holiday homeRhonda F - 7th March 2023
Beautiful home in beautiful area. The house was perfect for us.
Lovely, spacious propertyPhilip L - 7th February 2023
Various amenities, and spacious throughout.
Awesome stay!Regine A - 7th January 2023
Enjoyed our stay at Summer Waters. Family friendly, especially with little ones. Modern, clean and lots of living spaces to spread out. Best part of course was the pool- both private and the access to the indoor pool as we visited during rainy weather. Will definitely be back.