The Villa @ Culburra – Pet Friendly – 4 Mins Walk to Beach
1/11 Penguins Head Rd, Culburra Beach
Inside The Villa you can relax with the family on the gorgeous leather lounge and watch Netflix in the air conditioning, or sit outside in the sun-soaked courtyard with a cold drink and some tunes on the portable Bluetooth speaker. Grab a board game and head out for a game on the outdoor dining table, or make the short walk down to the centre of Culburra Beach to grab some lunch.
Culburra Beach is a short walk away, as is Penguins Head with a stunning view off the headland. Boogie boards can be grabbed for a quick splash at the beach, or load up the beach cart with toys and towels to spend the day on the sand. Unwind in the evenings around the firepit and watch a stunning view of the stars emerge as the sun sets.
When it’s time for dinner you can whip up a meal in the kitchen or enjoy the cooling sea breeze as you cook up a storm on the BBQ, then turn in comfortably for the night across three bedrooms. In the mornings you can wake up well-rested and have a slow morning with a cup of tea in the courtyard, or enjoy a Nespresso at the breakfast bar to fuel another day of adventure.
There’s so much to see and do in this gorgeous coastal town, and so many different ways to unwind. However you spend your time in this beautiful vista, The Villa will ensure you’ll make happy memories to last a lifetime.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and dining area.
- The king size bed in the main bedroom can be split into two separate beds to accommodate people who would like to sleep separately.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-26695
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath (Baby)
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
AAAAA+++++++++Myreen A - 10th February 2022
The accommodation was wonderful clean comfortable great location and everything and more needed for a holiday. Great for pets. Will definitely be back.
Beautiful PropertyJeremy M - 24th January 2022
Exceptionally clean and cosyKriszta D - 2nd December 2021
The villa and all appliances looked brand new. You could feel that the host and the management company had thought about everything you might need. Washing machine and dryer, TV in each bedroom are just a few examples. The villa is furnished in the "coastal style", nice and new, relaxing. Bathroom is brand new. The beach is ideal, in a short distance, the little village is friendly and almost original, far from the posh, packed Mollymook villas.