Wander Inn – Pet Friendly – 15 Mins Walk to Jervis Bay
34 Tidy Cl, Callala Bay
Pack the kids and the dog into the car and get ready for a memorable stay in the picturesque Callala Bay. With room for two families and parking for two boats on a separate driveway behind a gate, you won’t be short of space as you explore everything this idyllic coastal town has to offer.
Boasting all the creature comforts of home, plus a few extras: step-free bedroom and bathroom access, a portable cot and highchair for the little ones, and a fully enclosed backyard with high fences and pet bowls for fido.
With three bathrooms and a fourth separate toilet, you can start your day at a leisurely pace. Brew a delicious Nespresso coffee and take your time meandering to the Callala Bay beach just 15 minutes away. After taking in the soft white sand and tranquil turquoise water, head into town to stock up for a day out on the boat. With a bakery, butcher, IGA, restaurants, and cafes all a short walk away, you’ll be ready to head out on the water in no time – did we mention you can drive to the boat ramp in less than 5 minutes?
After spending the day enjoying the sun and sand, rinse off in the separate shower in the attached laundry outside the main house, before settling into airconditioned comfort to enjoy a movie or board game on the large, comfy couch. As the sun sets the backyard will beckon you. Cook up a storm in the enclosed outdoor living area, then head out under the open skies to enjoy the crackle of the fire pit (wood supplied).
With a smart TV, a fully equipped kitchen including an espresso machine, USB charging stations in three of the bedrooms, books, board games, and a Bluetooth speaker, Wander Inn is the perfect home base for a relaxing family holiday. Soak in the sun, spend the day on the water, enjoy swimming, fishing, and exploring the national parks, and know these are memories you’ll cherish forever.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that Bedroom 2 is a bunk bed single over double.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fenced (rear garden - front garden unfenced).
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning throughout.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted). 5th room is sofa lounge in living space only
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-42817
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Books (Children's)
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Drying Rack
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Beautiful houseCherilyn R - 14th March 2023
My family and I loved staying at this house and didn't want to leave! everything was clean and we'll kept. The hosts provided many things we were not expecting like a speaker and bowls for our dogs. Definitely will book again in the future.
Excellent propertyMartin N - 24th February 2023
Great place to stay , comfortable everything you need available . great location would definitely stay again.
Family holidayPascal C - 16th January 2023
Great location being so close to the shops and a short drive to the beach makes this place very convenient for families. The house has plenty of space and amenities to fill big family needs. Will definitely return.