Wildwood – Pet Friendly – 5 Mins to Beach
68 Queen Mary Street, Callala Beach
This property won the Traveller Review Award 2022!
Imagine being only five minutes walk from sinking your toes into the world-famous pure white sands of Jervis Bay. Where you can float under blue skies in water as crystal clear as a mountain stream. Where your four-legged friend can run for kilometres and the kids can play in the water without care whilst mum and dad relax.
You’ll be staying at a clean and comfortable beach house set in a lovely bush setting. The highlight of this property is the back deck which is surrounded by a panorama of bushland and mature trees. Sit and listen to the birds whilst you enjoy beautiful sea breezes sweeping off the bay or throw a ball to the dog in the fully fenced, pet-friendly garden.
When you do come inside your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. Maybe kick back on the couch under the air conditioning and enjoy a movie or reconnect the family over a well-contested board game. Whilst the kids and dog play you can be busy uploading your amazing holiday photos using the complimentary unlimited wifi.
On the back deck, the chef of the family can show off their culinary skills on the BBQ before the family gathers around to laugh, tell tales and enjoy a memorable feast.
When it’s finally time to hit the hay, you’ll find 3 bedrooms with comfortable beds, warm showers, extra pillows, and blankets if you need them and plenty of storage for all your things. Fans for summer and heaters for winter will keep you so comfortable that you won’t want to get up the next day. But you’ll already know from our exclusive guidebook that there are so many things to see and do in the Jervis Bay area – from where to shop and where to dine out to in-the-know local knowledge of the area’s “hidden secrets” that you’ll want to jump out of bed and explore.
But before you head out for the day be sure to enjoy a lazy holiday breakfast on the back deck or at the breakfast bar where the barista of the family can test their cappuccino making skills on the espresso machine.
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful family memories with us at Wildwood.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and dining area
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-414
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Foxtel / Cable TV
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Games Console
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Winter stay at Wildwood Callala BeachAl H - 14th July 2023
A well equipped and comfortable house with an extensive garden for our furry friends to explore and play in. The house was a 5 minute walk to a splendid, white sand, dog friendly beach which we pretty much had to ourselves and another 5 minute drive to local amenities including the Myola to Husky ferry with Captain Dave- highly recommended. A very peaceful few days away. Thank you.
Professional Holiday Homes are ProfessionalKaren A - 13th May 2023
My dealings with PHH over my last two bookings have been exceptional. The service, communication and helpfulness has been next level. Highly recommend booking through this organisation!
Practical and comfortable family holiday houseMagda S - 28th January 2023
We loved our stay at Wildwood! Our two teen boys were very impressed with the comfort of their beds and with the access to TV and games. Our 3 year old loved watching the King parrots and rosellas that came to feed in the backyard. We enjoyed walking over to Callala beach, and Callala bay and Culburra beach were only a short drive away. A great house in a beautiful spot.
GratitudeB F - 3rd July 2022
We had the most beautiful peaceful stay at wildwood, hidden away during a very quiet week was the best time to go! The house was equipped with absolutely anything a home away from home needs. We didn’t even use the car or go to the store, walking to the beach and home a few times each day. It felt like a retreat. Falling asleep to the peaceful neighbourhood and the sound of waves crashing! The backyard was so safe for children and our dog and it was inviting much play throug the days!
.Kemi G - 12th June 2022
Lovely propertyAndy E - 16th January 2022
Get away at Callala beachMary E - 28th November 2021
Had a great time, lucky for us the rain held of till the last day so managed walks along the beach.