Bahia – Pet-Friendly – 10 Min Walk to Bay
11 Australia Avenue, Callala Bay
2022 Award Winner - Best Value Property
With its spacious backyard and three bedrooms on a peacefully quiet street, this affordable holiday house will make you feel like a member of the neighbourhood as you settle in to relax in the beautiful coastal town of Callala Bay.
Wake up to the sound of waves lapping on the nearby shore and make yourself a cuppa to enjoy on the front porch. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and be at the bay in ten minutes flat to sink your toes into the stunning white sands and plunge into the sparkling waves. After the kids and four-legged family members tire themselves out, it’s time for lunch! Cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy on the outdoor dining table, or if you don’t feel like cooking, head out to one of the nearby restaurants or takeaway for some fresh fish and chips.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the split system air conditioning in the dining room and relax in front of the TV with DVDs and video games at your fingertips, or gather around a board game to battle it out. Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves continue for kilometres around Jervis Bay, so go on leisurely walks along the shore and breathe in the fresh sea air for as long as you like. The bay with its boat ramp is close by for the fishing enthusiasts, and plenty of parks and beaches to explore. However you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Bahia will ensure all the memories you make are happy ones to last a lifetime.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced to the rear of the property
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area only
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-398
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Child Friendly
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Washing Machine
Lovely holiday housePaul R - 13th July 2023
great coastal house with everything we needed for a lovely holiday
Cosy pet-friendly house in a quiet neighbourhoodOlga K - 9th May 2023
This is my second time staying at Bahia. I really like this place for its quiet welcoming vibe, proximity to cafes and Aldi, and pet-friendly policy.
Beautiful home away from homeArchana V - 23rd April 2023
Beautiful home away from home. Everything thing was good. Easy to find. Very peaceful and friendly neighbourhood.