Yelo @ Culburra – Pet Friendly – 1 Min Walk to Beach
91 Penguins Head Rd, Culburra Beach
2022 Award Winner - Highest Performing - 3 Bedroom.
2022 Award Winner - Owner of the Year.
On sunny days, drive or walk the five minutes to Culburra beach with the boogie boards from the garage and sink your toes into the golden sands of of one of the South Coast’s finest beaches. Spend hours swimming, floating and soaking in the sun where your four-legged friend can run for kilometres and the kids can splash in the waves.
Rinse off in the heated outdoor shower, and get ready for a day of relaxation. Play pool or table tennis in the rumpus room, watch Netflix on the couches upstairs, or battle over a board game at the dining table. Stay in the air conditioning, or open up the sliding glass doors and take it outside to enjoy the sea breeze and sunshine, with lunch cooked in the wood fire pizza oven and fully furnished outdoor BBQ area.
In the evenings, come together for dinner around a kitchen island so big everyone can pitch in to put the meal together, or relax on the outdoor deck chairs with a glass of wine to watch the sunset paint the ocean. Turn in at night after a long soak in the magnificent bathtub, and rest for the next day of exploring all that the gorgeous town of Culburra has to offer.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note there is a non operational chair lift on the staircase- this is not part of the listing.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- The chair lift at the bottom of staircase is not operational and cannot be used by guests
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area, dining area, and 1 bedroom
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-408
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Central Heating
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pool table
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Smoke detector
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Such a wonderful family holidayChelsea S - 15th July 2023
We loved our time in Yelo. Breakfast in the kitchen with a view to the water, a few minutes away from the beach where we spent hours just enjoy the peace and quiet. Such a beautiful and luxurious home (a soak in the ENORMOUS bath is a must!) with so many wonderful things provided for the kids to stay off screens and entertained. We will most definitely be back!
A great property in a great locationStephen H - 27th April 2023
This property is located close to the beach. The upstairs living area is fitted with quality appliances and the main bathroom is spacious and with a beautiful bath. The house suits intergenerational stays. The pizza oven and bbq area is a great entertaining area whilst the family plays pool in then garage.
Sensational PropertyAmanda B - 11th April 2023
This home has everything we expected and more . The standard of cleanliness was exceptional and the host was incredibly helpful and responsive. We will be back for sure !
DelightfulChrista D - 6th April 2023
What a lovely stay! Well equipped home away from home with a few extra luxuries thrown in. Super comfortable beds, everything you need in the kitchen with a lovely outside area. Highly recommend this property.
Culburra EscapeChris S - 5th February 2023
A quick Australia Day get away with the fam to Culburra beach. Excellent location with beaches in say walking distance & the shops & cafes/restaurants a 5 minute drive away. House was well appointed & comfortable
Perfect family dog friendly holiday houseJo S - 16th January 2023
We loved staying at this property. The location was perfect for the beach and walk to Penguin Head Lookout. Also easy access to the shops. Our family loved the games garage and spent a few hours playing pool and table tennis. The house itself is perfect for 6 people with a very well equipped kitchen/wine fridge etc. The Billi tap was not working, but it didn't affect our enjoyment levels (just advising so you can get someone to fix it).
Fantastic holidaySheree B - 21st November 2022
We thoroughly enjoyed our time at Yelo. Great location and activities for the family. We were fortunate to have mostly good weather but when it was raining there was still plenty to do at the house
Great pet friendly house closed to pet friendly beach.Michelle K - 26th April 2022
This house has everything you need for a great holiday. Great location. plenty of bedding and entertainment areas and a pizza oven too :) We had a great time and will defiantly come back :)