Illaroo – Absolute Beachfront with Spa
67 The Marina, Culburra Beach
2022 Award Winner - Best Spa Property
Start your day with an espresso at the breakfast bar or out on the sunlit deck, and head down the private path to Culburra Beach to sink your toes into the golden sands of one of the South Coast’s finest beaches in less than a minute. Swim, surf, or just float in crystal clear water and dry off under the shining sun whilst the kids splash in the waves.
Shower off the sand in one of the two outdoor showers, and enjoy lunch cooked in the modern kitchen or out on the BBQ deck. After eating, the kids will be entertained in either of two entertaining areas with TV, DVDs, Netflix, a gaming console and board games, whilst the adults sink into relaxation across multiple outdoor decks. Grab some cold ones and the blutooth speaker and enjoy the spa directly outside the master bedroom, or get some privacy by taking a book out to one of the loungers or deck chairs closer to the beach.
On a chillier day, enjoy the heating and read or write in the upstairs study with marvellous ocean and bush views. The video door intercom will ensure that no one will stay locked out, and a self-contained apartment adjoining the house will give separate couples the extra privacy they need.
When the weather is perfect as it often is, enjoy the beach and some fabulous bushwalks, head down to nearby Penguin Head with its breathtaking view off the headland, or explore the local shops and restaurants. There’s so much to see and do, and so many different ways to unwind. However you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Illaroo will ensure you’ll make happy memories to last a lifetime.
- Please note that one of the queen bedrooms (the 4th bedroom) is in a separate studio at the side of the house separate to main house. There is no internal access to this.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property is not fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and dining area
- Please note: The property is suitable for 6 adults/3 kids given the bedding format. the bunks are not suitable for adult use so therefore we cannot accept bookings with more than 6 adults.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 6 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-443
- Absolute Waterfront
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Coffee Machine
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Modernized
- Games Console
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pool / Spa
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Sea view
- Shower Gel
- Smoke detector
- Spa Bath
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Amazing locationJemima A - 13th May 2023
Unbeatable location with a well equipped kitchen. Well heated. Has many sets of steps inside which could be tricky when staying with young children etc.
Great for a group of friendsSonia G - 13th December 2022
This is a beautiful home for relaxing and enjoying the beach. The beds are comfy and the kitchen has everything you need, including a range of basic oils and spices in the pantry. The spa is great.
Wonderful holiday spotVictoria O - 15th November 2022
We had a great time at Illaroo on Culburra Beach. The view was lovely and great to be able to access the beach directly from the property. The layout was great for our two families and the house was very well stocked. The spa was great after a day at the beach.
Stunning retreatStephanie S - 7th September 2022
Enjoyed a beautiful and relaxing long weekend at Illaroo. So peaceful and serene with stunning views and a short walk to the beach. The house has everything you'll need to make yourself comfortable. We loved the spa on the deck.
Peaceful location on the beachJennifer S - 17th January 2022
Illaroo offers privacy and direct access to the beach. Fully equipped to meet every need.