Palms – Pet Friendly – 2 Mins to Beach
14 Penguins Head Road, Culburra Beach
Nestled between Culburra Beach and Curleys Bay, just a two-minute stroll from either, Palms will be the port of call for your family throughout your stay. Whether you’re looking for fun, adventure or relaxation, Palms will provide everything you could need.
With room for up to six and a fully-fenced backyard, this bright, spacious beach house welcomes families and their pets to spread out. Relax on the wrap-around balcony with a glass of wine and a book, kick back on the couch under the air conditioning and enjoy Netflix, listen to some tunes or reconnect the family over a well-contested board game.
Whilst the kids and dog play you can explore the hidden gem of Palms; its luxurious garden, with paths winding between impressive palm trees and ponds, bamboo and moss. The shade and bright greenery will give you a breather from the sunshine, and the feel of wandering in a private rainforest.
Explore the most beautiful locale in Australia and sink your toes into the golden sands of one of the South Coast’s finest beaches where you can swim, surf, boogie board or just float under blue skies in crystal clear waters with the kids and four-legged friends tiring themselves out in the waves. Go further afield and soak in the picture perfect views off Penguin Head Lookout, explore the local shops, or hop in the car to head down to Jervis Bay just fifteen minutes away.
At night, eat out at a local restaurant, or enjoy dinner cooked on the BBQ at the gorgeous natural wood outdoor dining table and take in the stars, then settle in for the night in comfort before waking up to a complimentary espresso coffee at the breakfast bar to do it all over again. Every day will be a dream at Palms, and we invite you to begin your next holiday here, making memories that will shine bright for years to come.
- Bedroom 2 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property air conditioning in the main living area and dining area.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-446
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Books (Children's)
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
LovelyMolly F - 13th July 2023
Lovely little home. So close to the beach
A MOST RELAXING GETAWAYpeter a - 7th March 2023
Thank you for the wonderful accomodation, it was all we could have wanted in a beach house. Clean , well appointed kitchen, comfortable beds. Easy walk to beach & nice balcony to relax on.
PalmsHelen S - 12th February 2023
Lovely spot to stay. Short stroll to a dog friendly beach. The place was beautifully furnished and very clean and well appointed
Great stayAnastasia M - 3rd February 2023
Great location, tidy home, affordable, easy holiday away
Perfect pet friendly getawaySu-Ann T - 21st December 2022
Thanks for a lovely stay! Great amenities, ample space, secure yard, a short stroll to beach and shops.
Lovely homeAmanda H - 19th October 2022
We really loved this home, it was comfortable and well stocked with everything we needed. Definitely recommend
We'll be backKerry P - 4th March 2022
Lovely home, everything provided, close access to the beach. We had an awesome time. Everything was just so easy and stress free from the time we booked till leaving. A truly relaxing getaway
Great PlaceDonna R - 18th January 2022
Palms was a great place to stay and relax close to the beach.
Lovely propertyFredrick H - 16th January 2022
Fantastic StayMartin C - 14th January 2022