Thalassa – Pet Friendly – 2 Mins Walk to Beach
2/37 Allerton Avenue, Culburra Beach
2022 Award Winner - Owner of the Year
This modern sun-filled home is beautifully furnished and perfect as a base for your family holiday down the coast. Inside you can relax with the family on the many couches and watch Netflix in the air conditioning in the living and kitchen spaces, or head outside and relax in the sun-soaked backyard in a deck chair with a cold drink and some tunes on the portable Bluetooth speaker. This fully renovated property has plenty of room to relax inside or outside, with two living areas, two dining areas, an upstairs balcony and a plant-filled backyard to spread out across, with a secure fence to keep your pets safe and happy whilst you unwind.
When it’s time for dinner you can whip up a meal in the kitchen or enjoy the cooling sea breeze as you cook up a storm on the backyard BBQ, then turn in comfortably for the night across three queen bedrooms and two sofa beds. In the morning you can wake up well-rested, shower in the ensuite, and wake up slowly with a cup of tea on the balcony and a view of beautiful native trees, or enjoy a Nespresso at the breakfast bar to fuel a full day of adventure.
Culburra Beach is two minutes away, as is Penguin Head with its breathtaking view off the headland. There is a bike in the garage that will give the kid freedom to explore the town, beach toys are available for fun-filled days, and the heated outdoor shower will ensure no beach bums track sand across the house. There’s so much to see and do in this gorgeous coastal town, and so many different ways to unwind. However you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Thalassa will ensure you’ll make happy memories to last a lifetime.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and dining area
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-427
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Books (Children's)
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dishes & Cutlery
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Close to beachCaroline K - 16th July 2023
We’ll appointed, spacious town house within walking distance from a dog friendly beach.
ExcellentLucinda H - 2nd July 2022
Such a short walk to the beach and lovely home!
Relaxing HolidayLynda S - 11th May 2022
From the first walk in the door to having to sadly leave we really enjoyed our stay. The house was really clean and felt like a home. It had the little extra touches which made it feel even more relaxing. Within a two minute easy walk to the beach. My dog is tiny but the fully enclosed backyard was perfect for her. We will definitely be booking Thalassa again.
Ideal destinationMargaret M - 10th May 2022
I was one of 4 ladies who had the best experience when we stayed at Thalassa Culburra Beach. The home was just what we needed: a choice of retreats, comfortable beds, everything we needed to manage every day living and more. Always nice to come to a place with a well stocked pantry. Having Culburra Beach a 2 minute easy stroll from Thalassa was an added bonus. What a perfect location. Thank you for making this trip a pleasurable one.
Thalassa reviewGeoff P - 26th April 2022
A wonderful stay we had! Beautiful home layout with extensive homeware items. Beach proximity is ideal.