Oceanside – Pet Friendly Absolute Beachfront
161 Marina Lane, Culburra Beach
2022 Award Winner - Highest Performing - 4 Bedroom
A one minute walk out the back door and you’ll be sinking your toes into the golden sands of one of the South Coast's finest pet friendly beaches. There you can swim, surf, boogie board or just float under perfect blue skies.
Where your four-legged friend can run for kilometres and the kids can splash in the waves whilst the family relax.
This magnificent, architect designed two level residence provides every comfort and convenience. With glass doors opening out to beautiful entertaining terraces on both levels, Oceanside is filled with light and fresh breezes sweeping off the ocean.
From the elevated deck with beach views, you can choose to relax and listen to the waves crash or maybe sip a glass of wine on whilst you watch the sunset over the beach. The downstairs terrace with huge outdoor lounge is the ideal spot to chill out with a board game or snooze in the sun. In the evening you can gather round the fire pit overlooking the beach and toast marshmallows whilst you watch the sunset turn to the most magnificent display of the Milky Way you’ve ever seen. For Pet owners a large, fully secure front garden allows dogs to have fun whilst the kids have a bounce on the trampoline (please note that rear garden is not fenced on the beach side).
When you do come inside your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. With both an expansive living room on the upper floor as well as a large rumpus room on the ground floor, the whole family has space to relax. Maybe kick back on the couch and enjoy Netflix or Stan on the big screen TV or simply enjoy the toasty glow from the upstairs gas fire. Whilst the kids and the dog play downstairs you can be busy uploading your amazing holiday photos using the complimentary unlimited wifi.
When it’s finally time to hit the hay, you’ll find 4 bedrooms with mattresses as soft as clouds, warm showers and bath and extra pillows and blankets if you need them.
This specially designed house with polished concrete floors will keep you so cool and comfortable that you won’t want to get up the next day. But you’ll already know from our exclusive guidebook that there are so many things to see and do in the Culburra area – from where to shop and where to dine out to in-the-know local knowledge of the area’s “hidden secrets” that you’ll want to jump out of bed and explore. But before you head out for the day be sure to enjoy a lazy holiday breakfast on the terrace where you can fry up a feast on the huge BBQ or inside in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful family memories with us at Oceanside @ Culburra.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is front yard fenced only and pets will need to be actively supervised
- Please note that garage access is not available. The fire pit will only be available for use during winter months.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This is a families only property and only permits a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity. No groups of adults are permitted unless an intergenerational family group.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We reserve the right to request photographic proof of id such as driver’s license or passport.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-419
- Absolute Waterfront
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Beach Front
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Board Games
- Books (Children's)
- Child Friendly
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Pit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Sea view
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Fantastic PropertyGrant C - 15th October 2023
This was our second stay at Oceanside, and we can simply say it is hard to beat. No detail has been left uncovered down to the new King Furniture in the upstairs lounge. The pantry is beautifully stocked, the house is large, extremely spacious, and modern. The only complaint is having to leave. Thank you to the owners on providing a beautiful, quality property.
Beautiful well equipped houseGenelle T - 24th February 2023
Great location right on the beach, enough room for 3 generations and the dogs.
Fabulous stayRebecca W - 31st January 2023
Our family enjoyed a wonderful stay at Oceanside. The beach access was an absolute highlight for everyone, especially our dog who just loves a run and swim at the beach! The house is fabulous. It is well laid out and had everything we needed for a comfortable and relaxed holiday.
Great house and great locationNicki A - 17th January 2023
We spent a week staying at this gorgeous house with our boys over the summer. The space was perfect with downstairs area for the kids and generous living space upstairs. Access to the beach was perfect for the kids to get out in the water every day. We would absolutely stay here again!