Villa Mare @ Culburra – 4 Mins Walk to Beach
3/120 The Lake Circuit , Culburra Beach
Located within a small, peaceful complex of four, Villa Mare is a bright and modern two bedroom villa. With spacious living areas and doors that open out onto a compact, fully enclosed courtyard where you can simply relax outside and enjoy the sea breeze.
Inside the property is wonderfully equipped. Maybe kick back on the couch and enjoy Netflix on the big screen TV – or listen to some tunes on the Bluetooth speaker. Whilst the kids play with the toys you can be busy uploading your amazing holiday photos using the complimentary wifi.
When it’s finally time to hit the hay, you’ll find 2 bedrooms with inviting queen beds, a sofa bed for two in the living room, a warm shower and extra pillows and blankets if you need them. The air conditioning (main living area) will keep you so comfortable that you won’t want to get up the next day. But you’ll already know from our exclusive guidebook that there are so many things to see and do in the Culburra and Jervis Bay area – from where to shop and where to dine out to in-the-know local knowledge of the area’s “hidden secrets” that you’ll want to jump out of bed and explore.
But before you head out for the day be sure to enjoy a lazy holiday breakfast where the Barista of the family can test their Cappuccino-making skills on the espresso machine.
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful family memories with us at Villa Mare.
Guests have access to the garage, which is connected to the villa internally through a door from the dining room. Access to the garage is from the wireless wall button located on the wall in the garage. Portable garage door remotes will NOT be provided to the guests.
- For your security and safety this property has an active CCTV camera at the entrance doors. They will be on during your stay.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please park only in designated car parking spaces / garages.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning/heating in the living area and dining area
- Ceiling fan in tv/lounge area only, pedestals provided in rooms.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-11970
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Books (Children's)
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
Great property in good locationLojana K - 15th January 2023
We really enjoyed our stay here the place was well stocked with everything you need for a homely stay and it was so close to the beach and the lake, also short drive to Woollies and local shops. We would definitely stay again.
We loved Villa MareAnnie P - 16th May 2022
Villa Mare was an ideal holiday stay for us. It's a gorgeous villa with all the comforts and conveniences of home, all within an easy walk to beautiful Culburra Beach. It was spotlessly clean and very well maintained. The bed was a little firm for my liking, but that's just a personal preference. Thank you for the wonderful stay.
Short holiday stayIlona A - 27th February 2022
Except for the weather (we can't blame anyone for the weather), everything was perfect.
Great property.Sean N - 8th January 2022
Villa in excellent conditionRebecca D - 14th November 2021
The villa is very well maintained and very clean no dust, and the smell of the villa was absolutely amazing thank you for having us I recommend anyone wanting to stay in a clean holiday home look no further from this immaculate villa
Great ExperienceSougata K - 13th November 2021
We had an amazing experience staying here. The location is very peaceful and quiet. Crookhaven lighthouse has the best sunsets and sunrises ever. All the amenities were provided. The kitchen had everything we needed and more. Check in experience was very smooth and the place was very very clean. Highly recommended.
It was very quiet and peacefulSeo j - 23rd May 2019
The cleanest Airbnb I’ve ever stayed inNathan - 23rd May 2019
Wonderful place and a great location to the beach.Lauren - 23rd May 2019
Villa Mare was clean and spacious.Terina - 23rd May 2019
Very neat and tidy house. Great place to stay in!Siddharth - 23rd May 2019
A home away from home in a spectacular part of the worldBen - 23rd May 2019