The Crescent @ Currarong – Pet Friendly Beachfront
52 Warrain Crescent, Currarong
You'll be staying directly across from the golden sands of one of the South Coast's finest beaches. Where you can sit on the terrace and enjoy views over the water or simply hop across the road and within a two-minute walk be swimming, boogie boarding or just floating under blue skies in water as crystal clear as a mountain stream. There your four-legged friend can run for kilometres and the kids can splash in the waves whilst the parents relax.
This is the kind of property where you can enjoy the simple things in life. WiFi is now available. There is no air conditioning, but you’ll have the most sumptuous sea breeze ever. This is a great value beach house with enough space for 3 families to stay in comfort with the best part being the large doors that open out onto the terrace with lovely views across the ocean where you can simply relax on a chair and enjoy the sea breeze whilst you’ll sip a glass of wine and listen to the waves crash.
On the ground floor, there are two separate living spaces. One is an ideal space for the kids to hang out, complete with separate TV and games console whilst the parents can enjoy some quiet time in the large lounge area. Outside there is a fully enclosed pet and child-friendly garden with patio and pergola where the chef of the family can show off their culinary skills on the BBQ before the family gathers around the big outdoor table to laugh, tell tales and enjoy a memorable feast.
When it’s finally time to hit the hay, you’ll find four bedrooms with eight comfortable beds that sleep up to eleven guests with extra pillows and blankets if you need them. Fans for summer and heaters for winter will keep you so comfortable that you won’t want to get up the next day. But you’ll already know from our exclusive online guidebook that there are so many things to see and do in the Currarong and Jervis Bay area – from where to shop and where to dine out to in-the-know local knowledge of the area’s hidden secrets that you’ll want to jump out of bed and explore!
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful family memories with us at The Crescent.
- Bedroom 4 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-405
- Absolute Waterfront
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Beach Front
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Fantastic spot!Orlando B - 12th April 2023
We absolutely loved our stay at The Crescent @Currarong! Property is at a fantastic spot right across a pet-friendly clean beach. Our fur babies enjoyed the daily morning stroll, running and playing with other fur friends at the beach. The property is well-maintained and perfect for a small group (2 or 3 small families). Looking forward to be back soon!
Great locationJenna T - 13th November 2022
A great stay with perfect location, would recommend this stay to anyone looking to stay in Currarong
Family HolidayElly W - 25th September 2022
Lovely house, great location, great communication from your team.
Perfect getaway !Julie O - 28th June 2022
Absolutley amazing holiday home, perfect for large families, so welcoming and comfortable, the board games gave us hours of fun on cold winter nights and the days fishing , playing on the beach and rock pools was unforgettable, The Crescent will be our yearly go to get away from now on. Surrounding areas was beautiful and the people so friendly..... can't wait to go back
Great beach houseMargaret S - 16th June 2022
Good break thanks.
Fabulous family holiday!Anna B - 2nd January 2022
We loved staying here - the house has a great layout and accommodates extended family. The furniture is very comfortable and well-kept, and the kitchen well-appointed. Being across the road from the beach is perfect.
Awesome locationHayley - 1st October 2019
Great location and spacious house.Chris - 23rd May 2019