The Deckhouse – Pet Friendly – 2 Mins to Beach
19 Eastbourne Avenue, Culburra Beach
Start your day with a cuppa out on the deck, then grab a towel and sink your toes into the golden sands of one of the South Coast’s finest beaches. Swim, surf, or just float in crystal clear water and dry off under the shining sun whilst the kids splash in the waves and your four-legged friends tire themselves out on the endless coastline.
Enjoy lunch cooked in the modern kitchen or out on the BBQ and dine in the air conditioning or outside with the sea breeze and sunshine. After eating, the kids will stay entertained by TV, Netflix, a gaming console and foosball in the self-contained flat where they’ll be sleeping at nights, with all their noise safely away from the adults relaxing in front of the TV or chatting out on the deck.
When the weather is perfect as it often is, the owners recommend a walk around the rocks from Warrain Beach to Tilbury Cove, a stroll up to the Lighthouse at the northern end of Culburra Beach, coffee at Ritual Habitual or Food & More, and definitely try to catch the whale migration from the lookout at the end of Penguin Head Road.
There’s so much to see and do, and so many different ways to unwind. However you spend your time in this beautiful vista, The Deckhouse will ensure you’ll make happy memories to last a lifetime.
- Please note that there are 3 bedrooms in the main house with 1 (bunk) bedroom, 1 (older style) bathroom and additional living area in the separate sleep out in the rear garden.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area only.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-420
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Games Console
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Smoke detector
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Wonderful placeYang S - 28th December 2022
The house is clean, spacious and just mins walk to beach and lake. Full cooking facilities provided. We did have a good holiday there
Wonderful!Joanne S - 23rd October 2022
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at ‘The Deckhouse’. The house had everything we needed, homely, well supplied, short walk to both beaches. The food at the bowling club was great and a friendly atmosphere throughout the town. I would recommend’The Deckhouse’ to friends and family. Overall great place!
Great Location - Super cool Holiday HangoutEll G - 29th July 2022
We really enjoyed staying here. Especially in winter. Close to 2 beaches. You can hear the surf at night. The House had everything we needed. Great backyard, awesome back deck. We had a lot of rain while we were there so this deck area made things so much easier. We only used the house, it was very comfy.
The Deckhouse CulburraKellie M - 8th April 2022
We found The Deckhouse to be very comfortable. Would definitely recommend to stay here. Realestate was very helpful.