Calming Waters – Pet Friendly – Community Pool
16 Sandlewood Cove, Callala Beach
With doors that open out onto the back deck on you can simply relax and enjoy the sea breeze whilst you’ll sip a glass of wine and listen to the waves crash. Inside there are multiple living areas with room for everyone to relax. The garden is fully fenced throughout and an undercover deck means that you can enjoy the outdoors whatever the weather. As night descends gather round the big table on the back deck enjoy the best view of the milky way you’ve ever seen!
When you do come inside your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. Maybe kick back on the couch and enjoy Netflix, or reconnect the family over a well-contested board game. Whilst the kids and dog play you can be busy uploading your amazing holiday photos using the complimentary unlimited Wifi.
When it’s finally time to hit the hay, you’ll find five bedrooms with comfortable beds with extra pillows and blankets if you need them. Fans for summer and heaters for winter will keep you so comfortable that you won’t want to get up the next day. But you’ll already know from our exclusive guidebook that there are so many things to see and do in the Jervis Bay area – from where to shop and where to dine out to in-the-know local knowledge of the area’s “hidden secrets” that you’ll want to jump out of bed and explore! But before you head out for the day be sure to enjoy a lazy holiday breakfast and a complimentary espresso coffee on the back deck.
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful family memories with us at Calming Waters.
- The pool is a community indoor heated pool.
- Whilst the property is pet friendly, due to strata regulations the property can only accommodate 1 dog.
- For your security and safety this property has an active CCTV camera at the entrance. It will be on during your stay.
- Please note that guests have access to the garage.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and master bedroom.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This is a families only property and only permits a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity. No groups of adults are permitted unless an intergenerational family group.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We reserve the right to request photographic proof of id such as driver’s license or passport.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-18567
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Perfect for FamiliesJacqueline A - 23rd June 2023
This has always been our family's choice for our holidays, at any time of the year, because the house is set up so well where we can gather together around the fireplace in that spacious kitchen, lounge and dining area. And, in summer, there's the beach, kayaks and a bicycle, etc. We always enjoy our stays at Calming Waters.
Perfect holiday homeShiroe A - 20th October 2022
Was such a great relaxing weekend with my sisters and nieces all under 7 years old. The beach was so close and we loved walking to the pool everyday. We pretty much had the whole pool to ourselves. The house was beautiful had everything you could possibly need. Easy instructions on gaining access will definitely stay again.
Recent Stay at Calming WatersAmanda M - 23rd August 2022
The house was perfect and suitable for our family get together. Lots of space for everyone. Kitchen was well equipped as well.
Great family retreatLouise D - 22nd June 2022
We had a lovely time in this very comfortable & spacious with indoor/outdoor living, plenty of heating & great fire place. The location was great for us. We enjoyed the heated pool & walks on the beach. Highly recommend.