Coastaway – Pet Friendly – 3 Min Walk to Beach
109 Prince Edward Ave, Culburra Beach
This sun-filled beach home is beautifully furnished and perfect as a base for your family holiday down the coast. Inside you can relax with the family on the couch and watch a movie or battle over a board game at the table. Maybe head outside and relax with a cold drink and a book in the backyard or courtyard with some tunes on the portable Bluetooth speaker. This fully renovated property has plenty of room to relax inside or outside, and the hanging egg chair in the shade is sure to be a hit with both kids and adults. The enormous fenced backyard allows for peace of mind whilst the kids run around and the adults cool off inside with a game of pool and a cold drink.
When it’s time for dinner you can whip up a meal in the kitchen or enjoy the cooling sea breeze as you sizzle some steaks on the backyard BBQ, then grab a chair and a drink to watch the sunset turn into the most magnificent display of the Milky Way you’ve ever seen. Everyone can turn in comfortably in the air conditioning at night, with two queen bedrooms for the adults, and numerous bunk beds to accommodate the little ones. In the morning you can wake up well-rested, shower in the ensuite, and enjoy an espresso at the breakfast bar to fuel a full day of adventure.
Culburra Beach is close by, as is Penguin Head with its breathtaking view off the headland. There’s so much to see and do, in this gorgeous coastal town , and so many different ways to unwind. However you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Coastaway will ensure you’ll make happy memories to last a lifetime.
- Bedroom 3 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the main living area only.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-407
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Books (Children's)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Large, spacious and well equipped holiday home. Great value for money.Steve B - 9th July 2023
This was a great holiday home. We stayed for 4 nights and found the house to be large, spacious, well equipped and very comfortable. It is well furnished and the kitchen is well stocked for cooking. It could however, do with some additional blankets and an extra fry pan - passed this advice to the manager. Great value and the pool table is wonderful.
Great family beach breakAllison S - 6th January 2023
A beautiful property that suited us very well. It was very spacious and the outdoor eating area was fantastic. The central location made it easy to walk everywhere - beach, shop and park. Big fenced backyard - perfect for our dog and for backyard cricket. We really enjoyed our stay.
best place for holidayBikash T - 8th January 2022
I visited this place with my family for 2 days holiday. All of us loved it. House got all the facility. I highly recommend this place for your next holiday.
Gals GetawayDeirdre C - 5th December 2021
Travelled with my mum, sister and sweet German Shepherd Tilly. Great house, great location - we had a marvellous stay. Lovely new home that was well laid out and get accessibility for mum and her walker. Tilly loved the space - especially the yard! Bring your pantry essentials.