Arklow – Pet Friendly with Ocean Views
80 East Crescent, Culburra Beach
2022 Award Winner - Highest Performing - 2 Bedroom
Roll up to a two-storey seafoam coloured house on a beautiful lawn and prepare for the cosiest beach holiday of your life. Nestled between Warrain Beach and Wollumboola Lake, just a one-minute stroll from either, Arklow will be the port of call for your family throughout your stay. Whether you’re looking for fun, adventure or relaxation, Arklow will provide everything you could need.
With room for up to six and a spacious backyard filled with gorgeous trees and greenery, this bright beach house welcomes families and their pets to spread out. Relax on the deck outside with a glass of wine and enjoy your own view of the ocean or kick back on the couch under the air conditioning with Netflix, listen to some tunes, or reconnect the family over a well-contested board game.
When it’s time to stretch your legs, explore the most beautiful locale in Australia and sink your toes into the golden sands of one of the South Coast’s finest beaches where you can swim, surf, boogie board or just float under blue skies in crystal clear waters with the kids and four-legged friends tiring themselves out in the waves. Come home to rinse off in the outdoor heated shower or the indoor rain shower, and at night enjoy dinner cooked in the outdoor woodfire oven and take in the stars. Settle in for the night in comfort before waking up to a complimentary espresso coffee at the breakfast bar to do it all over again at Arklow.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area only
- Bathroom is on bottom floor only
- The property is not fully fenced, pets and children should be supervised
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-355
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Electric Blanket
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Lake view
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pizza Oven
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Beach EscapeIan C - 20th January 2023
Would definitely recommend the home and quiet location for anyone who is looking for easy access to the beach area of Culburra but prefers to stay somewhere out of the hassle and bustle. The beach was beautiful and front and rear Decks on the home provided additional space to sit and relax with a glass of wine and some cheese and biscuits to relax after a swim. Very quiet neighbours which made it a delight for a very relaxing getaway after another tough year❤️🥂 Would definitely go again,
Beautiful and quiet locationMeg G - 7th November 2022
Great holiday home in a beautiful and quiet location. We had a great time and our pooches enjoyed themselves too 😊
Great winter stayFrancis D - 19th July 2022
Entire family and pet dog had a really nice relaxing winter weekend at 'Arklow' Its in the middle of both stretches of beach and right next to the lake.
Great Place to Stay with your DogCarla B - 27th June 2022
Arklow is really well set up and a genuinely short stroll (across the road, through the playground) to the beach. Comfy beds, good kitchen and soooooo quiet!! Lying awake at night listening to waves on the beach, sea birds and nothing else at all. The bathroom is downstairs next to the fenced off outdoor area where you can leave you dog if you need to go out. Our dog turned out to be too arthritic to get up the stairs to the living area but he was quite happy in the downstairs part.
Great Views, great positionDrina J - 9th May 2022
We had a great 3 nights at Arklow in Culburra Beach. The house is a perfect holiday house, every amenity is offered. The warm outdoor shower was great after a swim (good to wash off the dog as well). The downstairs bathroom made a lot of sense too except for the middle of the night if nature called! Huge yard for the dog although most is unfenced. The enclosed area was great to be able to safely leave the pooch at home at times. The huge front deck with views and the back deck were fabulous!