Mirigaan – Pet Friendly – 8 Min Walk to Beach
7/24 East Crescent, Culburra Beach
Sleeping up to eight across three bedrooms, this modern property has room for the whole family and your pets to stretch out and enjoy all the creature comforts you could hope for to make your stay as relaxing as possible.
From sunrise to sunset, Mirigaan will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your stay in the beautiful coastal town of Culburra Beach. Wake up in your king bed with its own ensuite (it’s only fair that you get the master bedroom, right? ) to the sounds of the ocean and make yourself a fresh coffee before starting your day in paradise.
For days spent indoors, there is plenty to keep everyone entertained and comfortable without driving each other crazy. Adults and children can divide across two living areas, each with TVs and multiple streaming services, 3D, DVD, and board games. When quiet time is needed, grab a book off the shelf or take the portable Bluetooth speaker outside to relax on the patio lounge chairs with a glass of wine.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights. Wollumboola Lake is right outside your door through the beautiful bushland reserve, and the shining sands and sparkling waves of Warrain Beach and Culburra Beach will always be close by. The owners recommend checking out Little Snapper Restaurant for a delicious meal or taking your four-legged friends to Culburra’s dog-friendly beach for a play in the sunshine.
Whoever you bring and however long your stay, you’ll have an unforgettable time relaxing in the sun and forgetting your worries at Mirigaan.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Due to strata regulations no more than 2 small dogs are permitted & maximum 15kg
- Please park only in the property's designated parking spaces
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property has a fully fenced.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning throughout
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-388
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Great holiday houseNass P - 28th February 2023
The house is one of the best we stayed in (and we stayed in more than 20 different places in the area ). It has everything you need and more for a comfortable stay. The house is very clean and everything works. Highly recommended.
Nice propertyMohd D - 13th December 2022
My family stay went very well. The house was immaculately clean. loved the warm colour tone throughout and furniture made the place so homely and comfortable. The location was so convenient, a short stroll to the beach, cafes, fine dining and shops. , the stops were walking distance to the property. It was our first visit to Mirigaan and we had a wonderful memorable time staying at the property . Thanks
Great space and locationRyan B - 22nd November 2022
Very well-furnished, large and clean accommodation in an excellent location. Clear instructions on check-in, stay and local attractions among other things.
Name Match DescriptionGeorge G - 9th April 2022
Professional name and professional service. Professional Holiday Homes have an excellent customer service. We were very happy with their service. We booked for 3 nights stay, but unfortunately one of us had to go to hospital, without hesitation the team form Professional Holiday Homes have postponed our holiday to a date which was suitable for us and also the place was vacant.
Lovely home in quiet areaKaren H - 19th February 2022
This was a good home base for day trips to explore the Shoal Haven Region. The home is as described.
Perfect property for group holidayMark Y - 13th February 2022
Perfect property for a group or family holiday. The property has everything we need, great wifi, Netflix/Stan subscriptions on both living rooms, aircon throughout, BBQ, books/games, everything you need kitchen etc. I'm not a fan of mosquitoes, this property has flyscreens throughout, thank you. If there was anything they could add to this property, it would be an outside shower (however they have an outside tap for foot rinse) and a fire pit for night owls. We would come back anytime!
Near PerfectYingsheng L - 14th December 2021
Should be able to. Check in earlier, No. Cooking oil and cling wrap. Some tables and lights Not clean and dusty.