Kingfisher – Pet-Friendly – 10 Min Walk to Beach
46 Ridgelands Drive, Sanctuary Point
With its large backyard for entertaining, cosy fireplace, and four bedrooms on a peaceful street, this affordable holiday house will make you feel like a member of the neighbourhood as you settle in to relax on beautiful Sanctuary Point.
From sunrise to sunset, Kingfisher will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your stay in Jervis Bay. Wake up to the fresh open air and have an espresso at the table as everyone wakes up for breakfast, and when the urge strikes to have the first swim of the day, jump in the car and be at Palm Beach in ten minutes flat. After you take your time swimming in the sparkling waves, your only problem is deciding how to spend the rest of your day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning and fireplace and relax in front of the TV with DVDs and Netflix at your fingertips, or gather around a board game to battle it out. When mealtimes come around, cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy on the outdoor dining table and enjoy the beautiful sun with your four-legged friends revelling in the huge backyard. If you don’t feel like cooking, head out to one of the nearby restaurants or takeaway for some fresh fish and chips.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; Sanctuary Point is right on the edge of St Georges Basin, and just a little to the east is Jervis Bay. The shining sands and sparkling waves of the shoreline continue for kilometres, so go on leisurely walks along the beaches and lookouts, and breathe in the fresh sea air for as long as you like. However you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Kingfisher will ensure all the memories you make are happy ones to last a lifetime.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property fully fenced to the back of the property but pets will need to be actively supervised.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and dining area
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-392
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Board Games
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
We will be back, Thank you for having us!Maria A - 11th July 2023
We had am amazing stay at Kingfisher during winter school holidays. I worried that it might be too cold and nothing to do, but I was wrong. The house equipped with wood heated and it was enough to keep the entire house warm. The service was great and we had everything available. We want definitely come back. A big thank you for having us.
Home away from home.Trevor S - 12th April 2023
Enjoyed our stay, this property had all the requirements that were needed for a family holiday away from home. Will stay again if we are in the area next year. Thankyou
KingfisherBill B - 4th March 2023
Very nice and tranquil
A clean and quite house!Deimante K - 13th September 2022
The house was super clean. It was a little surprising to see two doors locked (made it slightly spooky at first haha). There are plenty of utensils and kitchenware so it was convenient to cook at "home". The ad indicates 2 bathrooms, but I would say it is more like 1.5 bathroom.
Great place to have a nice, relaxing holidayAgnes S - 13th February 2022
The home was very clean and nice! I recommend this place to everyone with family.
Great locationShazia T - 4th January 2022
The kingfisher property had all of amenities for an enjoyable family vacation. Centrally located to Jervis bay and town. We went as 8 adults and had plenty of room to rest & relax. Having it pet friendly was an added bonus we decided to bring a dog last minute.
Beautiful placeChris K - 1st December 2021
The house was very clean and everything was provided Very friendly Neighbours nice clean room nice big clean kitchen and nice big entertainment area .