Bayview – Absolute Waterfront with Jetty – 5 Mins to Hyams Beach
81 Naval Parade, Erowal Bay
THERE IS CURRENTLY CONSTRUCTION HAPPENING NEXT DOOR TO THIS PROPERTY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR ANY INFORMATION YOU MAY REQUIRE PRIOR TO BOOKING
From Sunrise to Sunset, Bayview will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your stay. From comfortable beds to having an espresso on the outside terrace. Then when the urge strikes to have the refreshing swim, simply step out your back door and head down to the jetty, or jump in the car and be at the world famous white sands of Hyams beach at Jervis Bay in only five minutes.
Set on a single level (with stairs leading to the large back garden) the whole family can relax inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning in the main living areas. Enjoy the spacious living room with Foxtel and Soundbar. When mealtimes come around, cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy on the outdoor dining table and enjoy the beautiful sun as you take in the views.
Once you’re fed and rested gather on the terrace or dangle your toes off the Jetty in the soothing cool waters whilst you enjoy indulging in the serene spectacle of the changing evening sky. No matter how you choose to spend your time in this idyllic paradise, Bayview ensures that the memories you create will be cherished for a lifetime.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- Bedroom 3 is a Tri-Bunk (1 double below and 1 single on top), and 1 x Single Bed.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the main living area only
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-391
- Absolute Waterfront
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Foxtel / Cable TV
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Lake view
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Smoke detector
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
PeacefulGina M - 8th May 2023
We enjoyed our stay the house is located in a nice area. Only thing was there were a few cockroachs when we first arrived.
Lovely stay at BayviewGabby W - 18th February 2023
We had a really relaxing, peaceful stay at this well located property. Check in was easy and communication was fast. The decor, furniture and beds were all really tasteful and comfortable and the private jetty was so nice to spend time just chilling out. The back deck was perfect for relaxing and for a bbq. There’s a very handy shop in walking distance with a general store, bottle shop and great pizzas on the weekend. I’m absolutely looking forward to staying here again in the future.
Perfect weekend awayJames M - 7th November 2022
Needed a house able to take my wie and I, my visiting sister and 2 of our grandchildren. Wanted comfort, space and water views. Bayview provided all this and more making for a perfect weekend escape.
Relaxing GetawayCheryl W - 17th July 2022
Such a relaxing and comfortable getaway. Enjoyed the time away. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a nice quiet spot. Very very clean and tidy.
2 magnificent weeksJamie L - 10th March 2022
We had the pleasure of staying for 2 weeks at this amazing place. Close to beautiful beaches and national parks. Jetty out the back was perfect for an arvo fish. Very relaxing and had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. A little bit of notice to say that tradies were popping in would have been nice but other than that we couldn’t fault our accommodation. Will stay again.
Great serviceRajeeb A - 25th January 2022
Hi, thank you for such a great service, propery was very clean, with enough amenities. My wife loved it so much she wanted to go back again!