Shores – Pet-Friendly – 1 Min Walk to Beach
176 Marina Lane, Culburra Beach
THERE IS CONSTRUCTION HAPPENING AT THE FRONT OF THE NEIGHBOURING PROPERTY AS A VERANDAH IS BEING CONSTRUCTED. WORK WILL OCCUR MON-FRI ONLY BETWEEN 7-3:30, WE EXPECT THE WORK TO BE COMPLETED BY MID OCTOBER 2023. THIS WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR USE OF THE PROPERTY, PARKING OR PET FRIENDLY ASPECT, PRICES ARE BASED ACCORDINGLY
Sleeping up to ten across five bedrooms, this enormous property has room for two families and their pets to stretch out across five bedrooms and enjoy all the creature comforts you could hope for to make your stay as relaxing as possible.
From sunrise to sunset, Shores will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your stay in the beautiful coastal town of Culburra Beach. Wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach and make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy at the breakfast bar. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and have your toes in the sand in one minute flat, and float as long as you like in the soothing waves. After washing the sand off in the outdoor shower, your only problem will be deciding how to spend the rest of your day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning and combustion fire, and enjoy some quality fun with the family by stretching out on the couches to watch Netflix or play a board game, or head to the garage for some table tennis. When the weather is good (and it usually is), cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy with your favourite tunes blasting on the portable Bluetooth speaker for everyone to enjoy, followed by a game of catch out on the grass.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves of Culburra Beach will always be close by, as is Penguin Head with its breathtaking view off the headland. In windy weather, you can walk down to the nearby Tilbury Cove for a lovely sheltered children’s beach, or hop in the car and drive the short distance to explore the local shops and restaurants. If you’re looking for adventure, there are surfboards and wetsuits in the garage for you to finally try surfing, and a telescope and binoculars upstairs to stargaze at night.
There’s so much to see and do, and however you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Shores will ensure all the memories you make are happy ones to last a lifetime.
We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area only
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-437
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Board Games
- Books (Children's)
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Smoke detector
Great stay at ShoresJulie S - 4th July 2023
Another fantastic stay at Shores such a great property to rent and so grateful for the early check in
Spacious and well equipped.Luke T - 23rd August 2022
We had a great stay and appreciated the well stocked kitchen and surfboards etc
WonderfulKylie M - 16th June 2022
Shores was perfect for our multi family gathering; there was plenty of entertainment for all ages and the pup. Games room was wonderful. Loved the itemised kitchen and the welcome gift was lovely. Proximity to the beach and a pod of dolphins Roy fed the weekend off. Would definitely stay again.
Wonderful Family HomeKaren Z - 5th April 2022
Perfect home set up for group gatherings. Very comfortable, in a great location close to the beach.