Pagoda @ Culburra – Pet Friendly – Short Walk to Beach & Bay
34 Brighton Parade, Culburra Beach
2022 Award Winner - Best Value Property
With its amazing Balinese pagoda and numerous large windows, this house’s spacious layout will give your stay a light, airy feel. Of course, being nestled between a lake, a bay and two beaches doesn’t hurt either!
From sunrise to sunset, Pagoda will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your stay in the beautiful coastal town of Culburra Beach. Wake up to the sound of birds in the trees and make yourself an espresso coffee to enjoy outside. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and in ten minutes sink your toes into the stunning sands of the local beach. After swimming in the sparkling waves decide how you want to spend the rest of your day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning or relax in front of the roaring combustion fire and enjoy some Netflix on TV, or settle down on a chair outside in the sun with a book and a cuppa. When the weather is good (and it usually is), prepare food together in the fully equipped kitchen, then cook up a storm on the BBQ outside on the Pagoda (which we know will be your favourite spot for some cold drinks!)
The back garden is fully enclosed so Fido can run free, and a secret gate out the back will have you at the local shops and cafes within 2 minutes flat! Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves of Warrain Beach and Culburra Beach are close by, as is Penguin Head with its breathtaking view off the headland. There’s so much to see and do, and however you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Pagoda will ensure you’ll make happy memories to last a lifetime.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and dining area
- Please note the that the second bedroom/bathroom is located in a separate dwelling, but is linked by an undercover area located a few short steps from the main house.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-416
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Great place to stay!Simon H - 14th June 2023
Great place for a quick south-coast getaway. Plenty of room for our family of four (+ pooch) and a nice part of the state to stay. Lots of empty beaches to enjoy! Not much in the way of local amenity over the long weekend (most cafes and restaurants were closed until the following Tuesday) but plenty of other amenities nearby. Hosts were responsive to our enquiries and a pleasure to deal with.
Perfect Little GetawaySteve C - 17th May 2023
My wife & I stayed for 5 nights with our infant child. The place was clean, tidy and well maintained both inside and out. We also took our dog along for the trip and he loved the large yard that backs onto a reserve as well. Short walks to coffee, Woolworths & Restaurants also a bonus. Great Tv options with Netflix, Stan, KAYO etc. Communication from host/property managers was well received & appreciated. Highly recommend and would happily stay again sometime. Steve
The Pagoda, Culburra BeachKevin L - 28th April 2023
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Pagoda, it was like home away from home! Plenty of yard for our little dog to wander around in and conveniently located near the shops.
Comfortable cottageKimerley B - 4th September 2022
Comfortable stay at the Cottage for 4 nights. The bed was comfortable as was the sofa. The BBQ and outdoor seating area is in the Pagoda which is situated in the front yard. This area is not fenced which meant our dogs could not join us, so we did not use it. I took my own sun lounge and used the backyard to enjoy the warm weather and for privacy. We also brought our own portable fence which meant our dogs could sleep outside under cover between the house and garage. Close to the shops.
Lovely pet friendly accomodationRob & - 14th August 2022
My daughter and I enjoyed a 5 day stay with her dog. The accomodation was very clean and thoughtfully set out, we enjoyed some seperate space as well as some together time in the house, would highly recommend.
Lovely pet friendly accommodation near the beachKaren F - 8th July 2022
We had a very restful stay at Pagoda. The house is perfect for being a dog, with easy to clean floors, and a great fenced yard. Sadly we were visiting during the recent torrential rain, so it was very wet walks! We plan to return to better enjoy the area and the house!
Hidden GemAnnette M - 18th May 2022
Enjoyed our stay. Clean, cosy & great location.
Pagoda - Highly recommendJack C - 11th April 2022
Pagoda was a beautifully appointed house with everything you need for a comfy stay. It is super clean and modern inside, with a great entertaining area in the front yard. Our dog also loved the space to run around and the secure gates meant we could relax knowing he couldn't wander off. It is walking distance to the supermarket, cafes and restaurants and close by the bowls club and beach. Will definitely be re-booking in the future.
Lovely pet friendly propertyAudrey O - 13th November 2021
Very nice property, dog friendly. Would suit 2 couples very nicely. Good location Recharged, very central. Recharged our batteries and we hope to be back again.