Jervis Bay Beach Shack – Pet Friendly – 1 Min Walk to Beach
9 Elizabeth Drive, Vincentia
2022 Award Winner - Highest Performing - 1 Bedroom.
2022 Award Winner - Legend Award for Longest Time with PHH.
2022 Award Winner - Best Couples Retreat.
The main living area has glimpses of the waters of Jervis Bay and a 1-minute walk across the road will take you to Collingwood beach, one of the most stunning beaches in Jervis Bay (please note, not a pet-friendly beach).
Inside you can kick back on the couch and enjoy the big screen TV and Netflix. Upload your holiday snaps with the free Wifi or relax with a cold drink on the front deck and enjoy a sunset over the bay. When it's time for dinner you can whip up a meal in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen or enjoy the bays cooling breeze as you sizzle some steaks on the weber BBQ on the deck.
Close by is the amazing pet friendly Moona Moona Creek where little kids can play safely in the crystal clear waters or take a leisurely stroll north along the foreshore walkway to the beach side village of Huskisson where you'll find an abundance of coffee shops, eateries and unique boutiques. Vincentia village, a short drive away has everything you need to stock up for your stay.
When it's time to hit the hay you'll find both a luxurious queen bedroom as well as a comfortable fold out double bed in the living room for the extra guests. Air conditioning for summer and heating for winter will give you the perfect nights sleep - just the tonic for a fun packed day at the beach (after a complimentary espresso coffee of course!)
Beautiful Jervis Bay Beach Shack is the quintessential beach cottage base for exploring all that Jervis Bay has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you and your fur friend.
- There is some noise from the road during the day when the front doors are left open but there are soundproof doors to ensure noise is kept to a minimum.
- Whilst the property is pet friendly, due to the fencing the property can only accommodate 1 dog.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced but one of the fences is low so Medium to Large dogs will need to be watched.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area, dining and kitchen and has louvre’s in the bedroom/living room that open to provide aircon flow into bedroom.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-440
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Lovely beach apartmentRobert a - 6th August 2023
We loved our stay at the Beach Shack. Great location, beautifully furnished…great base for 4 nights exploring Jervis Bay
Great Couples RetreatPeter H - 2nd July 2023
Clean, tidy and well appointed cottage. Suited our needs for a short stay in the area. Close to beach and bush. Cosy and comfortable.
FantasticRussell A - 21st April 2023
We had a lovely stay here. Very welcoming. The small personal touches make the stay very comfortable. Everything was easy to use. We really enjoyed our time here and wished we booked a longer stay.
Great place to staySally C - 18th February 2023
Overall an amazing place to stay. The beach shack is comfortable, clean and well equiped. Location was perfect!
ReviewThomas A - 11th February 2023
Beautiful home away from home.Skye-Maree M - 28th January 2023
This was a beautiful beach shack. Dealing with Professional holiday hones was easy and stress free and very friendly. The home was beautiful made you feel like you where in your home away from home. Beautifully furnished and fantastic location.
Stylish beach home with every comfortElaine C - 8th January 2023
Extremely comfortable beautifully styled beach property across road from Collingwood beach. Owners have given great attention to detail supplying everything you would need. Pet friendly, grassed & deck area at front with diagonal view of the sea. Full laundry facilities. We (couple with small dog) had a delightful stay. So convenient to sunrise on the beach ❤️ easy walks to shops & eateries at both Huskisson & Vincentia.
All home comforts and moreElisabeth C - 4th December 2022
We had a delightful few days at the Beach Shack. So many thoughtful inclusions, including beach chairs! The kitchen is super well equipped, comfy lounge, comfy bed. Spotlessly clean. Loved having our private little covered deck and garden. We would happily stay again. Yes, there is the road noise of passing traffic during the day but it’s quiet at night so not a problem for us.
Stylish Beach HouseSally E - 12th October 2022
Comfortable and stylish property in a great location. The weather unfortunately was not our friend, however being rainbound in the shack didn’t bother us. Would recommend for a couple.
Great property, great location.Stuart H - 3rd August 2022
We had a long weekend in Huskisson and Jervis Bay Beach Shack provided the perfect place to stay. Finished to a high standard and spotless throughout, there is everything you need for a perfect stay. Homely and comfortable on the inside, with a glimpse of the sea whilst you cook your BBQ. All within a short walk to the center of Huskisson. Will definitely stay again.
Great place to beTarun K - 19th June 2022
It was lovely staying at beach shack. We have travelled so many places in Australia but never experience this hospitality before. Everything was perfect about house and things in the house. We would really love to come back again.
A Rare Gem!Tony S - 19th February 2022
It is incredibly difficult to find special accommodation just for 2 in Vincentia. The Jervis Bay Beach Shack is truly a rare gem. Cosy and comfortable with absolutely everything we were looking for. We love the stylish way it has been renovated. The location gave us easy access to the beach. We were even tempted to stay longer. If you are considering staying here...STOP IT! Just book it! You'll be so glad you did.
Everything you need in a great locationHugh M - 13th February 2022
We've had two great stays at the Beach Shack. The location is perfect - a minute's walk from amazing Collingwood Beach and walkable to both Huskisson and Vincentia shops, and a short drive from some of the most beautiful beaches on the South Coast. The Beach Shack is also well appointed, and is ideal for couples looking for a peaceful beachy getaway.
10/10Dragana P - 8th February 2022
We loved our first little getaway with our cavoodle! The place is so welcoming and clean and in perfect location. Highly recommend :)
Beautiful modern unit with everything you could ask for.Sarah R - 23rd May 2019
Fantastic. Excellent location, few metres from the beach, extremely clean and tidy.Eduardo C - 23rd May 2019
Outstanding- in every aspect!Tammy P - 23rd May 2019
Paul D.Excellent - 23rd May 2019
Lovely house, great locationKorin E - 23rd May 2019