Cork Valley Farm – Escape to 35 Acres in the Country
207 Wandean Rd, Wandandian
New Listing - November 2023
We are an experienced property manager with over a hundred and fifty carefully selected properties and thousands of reviews. Book with us with confidence!
Gather your family and friends and immerse yourself in a serene 35 acres rural escape at Cork Valley Farm. Located in the idyllic township of Wandandian, this expansive holiday home is only a short 20-minute drive to the crystal blue waters of Jervis Bay.
Tastefully designed with an open floor plan, Cork Valley Farm accommodates up to 12 guests across its 4 spacious bedrooms. Each room boasts plush bedding that guarantees the most restful of retreats after a day exploring.
This farmstead isn't just large, it’s simplistic and rustic vibe with a dash of modern comfort, make for a unique holiday experience. Indulge in a selection of amenities designed to enhance your enjoyment. Revel in the conveniences of fully-equipped kitchen complete with modern appliances like a dishwasher and oven. The comfortable living space features a smart TV with Netflix, whilst Wi-Fi ensures you stay connected.
Step outside and engage yourself in the true blue farm stay experience! A dedicated outback kitchen and barbeque area beckons for alfresco dining and fun filled gatherings day or night. There's also ample parking for up to five cars in the driveway and plenty of space to park a boat, making it an ideal choice for large family gatherings.
Cork Valley Farm is a haven for the kids and fur babies. In addition to child-friendly features like high chairs, toys, and books, the property is wire fenced, ensuring your little ones and up to three pets can play. Keep in mind there are gaps in the wire fencing and a small body of water on the property, so supervision is always essential, which means you'll have to take turns snoozing in the hammocks!
For some relaxation, take a wander around the 35 acre property, or gather around the fire pit, stargazing into the rural night sky. If you're lucky you might see kangaroos and wombats who pass through the property. Whether it’s a summer holiday or a winter getaway, comfort is ensured with both air conditioning and heaters available.
Don't miss out on treating your family to this countryside gem in glorious Wandandian. Experience the convenience and tranquillity of Cork Valley Farm, where cherished memories are simply waiting to be made.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- For your security and safety, this property has 3 active CCTV cameras at the entrances, surrounding house, and farm. They will be on during your stay.
- The property is on Tank water so long showers are not advised as you will run out, all inside the house is tank water
- There is an ice machine that is NOT available for use.
- The drinking water is tank water so it is advisable to boil this. It is also advisable to bring large containers of drinking water with you.
- 1100 litre bin that will be emptied every 4 weeks, please place all rubbish in this bin.
- This is a rural property and due to the nature of this and the location, you may encounter issues that are unavoidable.
- The outdoor kitchen has gas stove and Hot Water to the kitchen tap.
- The riding of motorbikes, Quad bikes or similar or horses on the property is prohibited. You may walk either to the boundary.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fenced with small gaps under/on sides-pets and small children will need to be actively supervised.
- There is a small body of water on the property - Supervision necessary.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds.
- After booking you sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- We reserve the right to request photographic proof of id such as driver’s license or passport.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-52107
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Drying Rack
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine