Eagles Point – Water Views & Spa – Pet Friendly
45 Morton Street, Callala Bay
2022 Award Winner - Best Spa Property
From sunrise to sunset, Eagles Point will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your stay in the beautiful coastal town of Callala Bay. Wake up to the sound of waves lapping on the bay while sitting on the balcony with a perfect view of Jervis Bay. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and head down a paved path in three minutes to your choice of beaches to swim, surf and sunbake. Afterwards, rinse off in either of two massive walk-in showers, and then decide how to spend the rest of your day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably on cooler days near the combustion fire and relax in front of the TV with Netflix at your fingertips or gather around a board game to battle it out. If you need a break from each other, the huge rumpus room downstairs will keep the kids entertained, leaving a luxurious lounge with leather sofas for the adults. When the weather is beautifully warm (as it usually is), grab a book to read out in the tree-shaded patio, or hop in the heated spa with a cold drink. When mealtimes come around, cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy on the outdoor dining table with the kids and pets playing on the grass, or make use of the fully furnished indoor open plan kitchen.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; Eagles Point has a kayak, life jackets and bikes available to use on day trips to the beach or the shops, so you can easily explore the nearby reefs, creeks and mountain trails. There are also two beach cruiser bikes for your enjoyment, great for rolling around the village or picking up a coffee. In the afternoons, at the house surrounded by a beautiful mix of well-established native and exotic plants, unwind to the sounds of the nearby ocean. Spend every day in maximum comfort at Eagles Point, and make memories to last a lifetime.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- All space is non-smoking area.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-445
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Board Games
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pool / Spa
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Sea view
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Washing Machine
Teenagers were very happy!!Michelle P - 24th January 2023
We had a great time at Eagles Point. We had five teenagers with us and they were all extremely happy with the accomodation. I received comments such as, 'You did a good job finding this mum!' There was absolutely no whinging from anyone!!! 7 out of 7 people (and our dog) were all very very happy. So if that isn't worth 5 stars, I'm not sure what is! Along with that, the hosts were very quick to respond to any questions or problems we had. Thank you for a great stay.
Lovely property if you can afford itWilliam D - 3rd January 2023
Really great property, if a little on the expensive side. Everything went very smoothly and it was clean and easily accessible, with high ceilings and nice bed- and bathrooms, lovely views and easy access to the beach. Pet-friendly properties are also quite hard to find, so that's a bonus too. It is worth noting though that pets are not allowed on the sofas. If you're a coffee snob you should also bring your own pot ;)
Cosy getawayAnita G - 16th July 2022
Our Eagles Point getaway was just what we needed! Tranquil escape from the city surrounded by lovely walks with plenty of attractions near by. Clean and spacious with an inviting fireplace we would not hesitate in coming back.
Great week getawayMelanie F - 10th July 2022
Thank you for this lovely pet friendly property. We had a fun relaxing time.
Great houseRyleigh M - 29th June 2022
Eagles Point was a fantastic getaway house for our group of 7 adults. Plenty of sleeping and sitting room, including 2 outdoor areas. The kitchen was well appointed for cooking and the fireplace was easy to get going and provided warmth and atmosphere. The town itself had everything needed and was full of very friendly locals. Would love to go back again.
Great House and Great Location and Great StayBianca A - 11th May 2022
We had a lovely family gathering at Eagles Point. Spacious space and lovely house. Jacuzzi was fab but would be great if preheated.Fireplace was awesome at night and heated up the whole open plan space. Rumpus room downstairs allowed for the kids to go off and have their space as well and the loved the Disney+ channel. Was close to a lovely beach and a hop, skip and jump to see the most beautiful sun rises over the ocean. Was also fab to have everything you needed in the house for essentials.
great houseDebra G - 15th February 2022
we all had a great time at Eagles Point, lovely house and great quiet location would recomend
Fabulous place to stayNectaria A - 5th December 2021
Really lovely home and spacious. We were three adults, two kids and our pet dog. We all had as much space as we needed and there was lots of lovely spaces to spend time with each other in the house. House was so well equipped with everything you need in the kitchen, laundry. The spa was a real treat and the kids really loved it. House was really clean and neat. We spend a week there and felt comfortable the whole time including the rainy days (lots of board games). Would definitely rent again.