Delamere – Pet Friendly – 5 Mins Walk to Beach
98 Addison Road, Culburra Beach
From sunrise to sunset, Delamere will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your stay in the beautiful coastal town of Culburra Beach. Wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach and make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy at the breakfast bar. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and have your toes in the sand in five minutes, and float as long as you like in the soothing waves. After soaking in the sun, it’s time to decide how to spend the rest of your day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning and combustion fire and enjoy some quality fun with the family by stretching out on the couches to watch Netflix in either of the two living rooms. For a break from screens, play a board game or a round of table tennis in the garage, or take a book outside and read peacefully under beautiful trees. When the weather is good (and it usually is), cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy with your favourite tunes blasting on the portable Bluetooth speaker for everyone to enjoy, followed by a game of catch out on the grass.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves of Culburra Beach will always be close by, as is Penguin Head with its breathtaking view off the headland, and the kids can take the bicycles and scooters to the nearby skate park to burn off energy. Enjoy dinner at the local restaurants, and end every evening around the firepit under a stunning view of the stars.
However you choose to spend your time in this beautiful vista, Delamere will guarantee you make happy memories to last a lifetime.
- Bedroom 3 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and dining area
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-15718
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Cutlery
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Pit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Spa Bath
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Great accommodation which is perfectly located. We had a great stay!James F - 30th November 2022
We had a great weekend. The accommodation has all the amenities which made cooking in the kitchen really easy. Everything was very neat and clean. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would love to visit again
Lots of Space, Beautiful GardenLina L - 8th November 2022
Delamere is lovely and clean with ample space and has a fantastic large bathtub. The front and back gardens are beautiful, and the back yard is securely fenced for the fur family. Located on a quiet street with great WiFi for getting things done. Also the beach is only moments away! I didn't want to leave :) The check in process was simple and I appreciated the info received upon booking the property. Staff at PHH are absolutely lovely!! Great experience all round! Thank you ❤️
Relaxing getaway for the whole familyGreta B - 28th June 2022
We stayed at Delamere for two nights with two families (4 adults, 5 kids) and a dog. Our favourites were the backyard (dog), the fire pit (kids) and the separate living space (adults). Plenty of space for everyone to relax and have a great time. The beach is a quick 5mins walk away and beautiful. What we missed was a supply of fire wood for two very cold nights in June. We had to go to the local servo to buy more. Other than that we had a great stay and would return!
Nice house, shame about the townMelissa R - 27th March 2022
The house was nice, lots of space for the family, well equiped and pet friendly. We enjoyed the house a lot. The town really let the stay down, nothing open for food and the bowls club staff quite rude, this is no reflection on the house at all, just a warning to go elsewhere for entertainment! The beach is glorious!!!