HighTide – Pet Friendly Beachfront
33 Illfracombe Ave, Vincentia
2022 Award Winner - Customer Champion Award for Highest Review Score
Run right across the quiet street to splash directly into the sparkling waters of Jervis Bay any time you like.
Wake up to the sound of waves gently rolling in on the beach and make yourself a cuppa to enjoy on the balcony. Grab a towel and spend your morning enjoying a refreshing dip across the road in Sailors Grave Beach, or take a picnic basket and all your gear in the beach cart and spend half the day on the sand, then come back to rinse off in the heated outdoor shower.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning and relax in front of either of the two TVs with Netflix at your fingertips – in separate rooms, so no need to worry about sounds clashing. The rumpus room also has table tennis and a basketball hoop right outside, so there’s plenty to keep the kids entertained.
When mealtimes come around, cook up a storm on the BBQ with your four-legged friend enjoying the sunshine, then enjoy a lazy afternoon around a board game after lunch, or kick back with a book on the comfortable couches. Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the entire area is beautiful and has plenty of walking tracks, and another beach every ten minutes as you walk around the basin. There’s so much to see and do, and however you spend your time in this beautiful vista, HighTide will ensure you have a spectacular time that you won’t soon forget.
- Bedroom 3 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-36072
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Sea view
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Great family stayJon G - 31st January 2023
Great location, with spacious homely house. Older style but it made a good feel. Outside shower was a great addition too helped with sand removal and not spreading through a house. Location a plus, under a minute and in the beach which was awesome fun. Relaxing and enjoyable for families to relax
Great location, great house and a perfect stay.Heidi M - 3rd November 2022
The house was easy to find, easy to access and clean and tidy on arrival. The communication and information provided prior to our arrival was very helpful The house was more suited to a larger group so it felt expensive for us as a group of only 3 but if you’re a couple of families splitting cost it was be a very reasonably priced stay. Overall really pleased we came. Thanks.
Beachside comfortHannah H - 29th August 2022
Very comfortable home, close to the beautiful beach and all the area has to offer. Loads for the kids to do and views from every room in the house.
Relaxing space great views!Hannah H - 9th July 2022
We absolutely loved staying in this property! It had everything we needed as a family and more! I was able to cook full meals for my whole family & we thoroughly enjoyed the location/views! Thanks again for having us.