Nest – Pet Friendly – 2 Min Walk to Beach
12 Lamond Street, Currarong
With its sea-green walls and surrounding greenery for maximum privacy, this cosy home will have you feeling as if you’ve been transported into a hidden getaway conjured out of the ocean air just for you and your favourite people.
Nest is ideally suited to provide flexible accommodation for two couples or two small families. In addition to the main house it offers a fully self-contained studio (with brand new kitchen and bathroom) in the back garden that comfortably accommodates 2 adults in a queen bed and 2 children on a set of single bunks.
From sunrise to sunset, Nest will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your stay in the beautiful coastal town of Currarong. Wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach and make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy on the deck amongst the trees and flowers until your first swim of the day. When the urge strikes, you can grab a towel and be on the beach in two minutes flat to sink your toes into the stunning white sands of Currarong Beach. After swimming in the sparkling waves and exploring the rock formations, rinse off the sand and sit back as you choose how you want to spend the rest of the day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Rest and enjoy some quality time by stretching out on the couches to watch a movie, or take a board game to the outdoor dining table for a battle of wits in the fresh air. In colder months, close the doors and cuddle up around the combustion fire, or choose a book and relax with a cuppa in the living room. At mealtimes, have fun cooking together on the retro blue counter with the garden views out the window, and enjoy lunch in the shade. For the days when no one feels like cooking, the owners recommend fresh seafood from Zac’s Place.
When you fancy some sightseeing, hop in the car to check out Honeymoon Bay and Point Perpendicular Lighthouse, or just pop your shoes on to traverse the many natural sights of Currarong, like Abrahams Bosom Reserve and Gosangs Tunnel. There’s so much to see and do in this beautiful coastal vista, and however you choose to enjoy it, you’ll have the time of your life at Nest, making memories to last a lifetime.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the main living area and in the self-contained studio.
- Please note that there is a fully self-contained studio (with brand new kitchen and bathroom) in the back garden that accommodates 2 adults in a queen bed and 2 children on a sofa bed
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-423
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Board Games
- Books (Children's)
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Lovely stay in CurrarongBrigid C - 9th October 2022
Despite it raining the whole time, we had a lovely stay at Nest, thank you.
The Nest at CurrarongAnne m - 28th February 2022
We had a great stay at the Nest. It was a homey little place very close to Currarong main beach that our dog loved running along. Highly recommend this place for anyone wanting to escape and relax in quiet, beautiful surroundings.
Great little beach shackJacqui A - 14th December 2021
This shack is so close to the beach you can hear the waves, and less than 2 minutes and you're on the sand. Great size yard for the dogs. Enough gear in the kitchen to cook with and lots of board games for a rainy day. Main bed is so comfortable. Thanks for letting us share your space.