Seaview – Pet Friendly with Stunning Views – 1 Min to Beach
167 Penguins Head Rd, Culburra Beach
2022 Award Winner - Property of the Year Award.
2022 Award Winner - Highest Performing - 5 Bedroom.
Nestled between two stunning beaches you'll wake up to the sound of waves crashing. You'll have the choice of child friendly Culburra beach on one side and the surfing haven of Warrain beach on the other - both just a minute's walk away.
Make yourself a cuppa to enjoy on the expansive wooden deck with a breathtaking 180 degrees view of Warrain Beach and local greenery. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and have your toes in the sand in one minute flat, and float as long as you like in the soothing waves. After that, your only problem is deciding how to spend the rest of your day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning, and spread out across this vast coastal house with its spacious rooms, high ceilings and something for everyone. Rest in comfort and enjoy some quality fun with the family by stretching out on the comfortable couches to watch Netflix near the floor to ceiling windows, or take a board game to the outdoor lounge and beanbags for a battle of wits. When the weather is good (and it usually is), round everyone up in the backyard and cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy with your favourite tunes blasting on the portable Bluetooth speaker for everyone to enjoy. Relax either in the modern bath or out on the deck chairs with a book, then get dinner ready in the expansive fully-furnished kitchen with sliding glass doors open to your stunning view of the ocean.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves of Warrain Beach and Culburra Beach will always be close by, as is Penguin Head with its breathtaking view off the point of the headland. In windy weather, you can walk down to the nearby Tilbury Cove for a lovely sheltered children’s beach, or hop in the car and drive the short distance to explore the local shops and restaurants. If you’re looking for adventure, the owners recommend taking advantage of the natural sights by trying some rock fishing or snorkelling, or grab the binoculars from inside and have a private whale watching session on the deck!
There’s so much to see and do, and however you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Seaview will ensure all the memories you make are happy ones to last a lifetime.
- Bedroom 4 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: Air conditioning is available in Bedroom 1 only.
- For your security and safety this property has an active Cctv camera at the exterior entrances. They will be on during your stay
- This is a families only property and only permits a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity. No groups of adults are permitted unless an intergenerational family group. Please specify this if booking more than 8 adults.
- Please DO NOT book if you do not meet these criteria or unfortunately your booking will be cancelled.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We reserve the right to request photographic proof of id such as driver’s license or passport.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-421
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Pit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Modernized
- Games Console
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Sea view
- Shower Gel
- Smoke detector
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Rohit Gupta and friends stayRohit G - 22nd August 2023
The stay was amazing and very peaceful. House is perfect and well equipped. And most importantly it’s a very beautiful view. If possible add a change table in one of the rooms makes life easy for new parents. I will definitely return for another Stay at this house.
PERFECT SOUTH COAST GETAWAYAdrian L - 24th July 2023
Absolutely amazing 180 degrees view of the ocean from the back deck, perfectly positioned between 2 beautiful beaches, kids playground across the road & close to shops. Spent a week with, parents, siblings, kids & dog, everyone loved it!! Property is spacious, fully fenced & has everything you need for an enjoyable stay. Previous stay in Culburra beach was booked through Airbnb however this time booked directly through Professional Holiday Homes & saved 20%, best stay by far.
Great stay for familiesLucia O - 16th May 2023
This house is a great stay for families. Enough room for everyone . Great size bedrooms. Kitchen well equiped . Salt pepper oils tea coffee etc . Close to the beach in a quiet street. Large deck with enough sitting space. A fenced garden at the back. We enjoyed our stay and recommend this house .
RealxSteven B - 9th May 2023
My partner our dog and I loved the place very relaxing found didn’t need to leave the place everything you need was there
Seaview getawayKenneth G - 7th May 2023
You guys were helpful, accommodating and responsive. You made our stay wonderful. Thank you!
BEST HOLIDAY EVERLorraine H - 2nd November 2022
This was hands down the best property we have ever stayed in. We had a wonderful week in this beautiful house that has everything you need. The view was spectacular and the location was amazing.We took our whole family, our son and daughter in-law were visiting from America, and we all just loved it.Plenty to do in the surrounding areas. Board and card games were great, we only had one day of rain which was great as we all relaxed. Will book again.
Wonderful beachside stay for friends and familyVanessa B - 28th June 2022
Loved our stay at Seaview. Group of 8 adults and it was the perfect location and layout for long lunches and visits to the beach. Would highly recommend and will absolutely stay again!
Amazing house and great location!Nicki P - 19th April 2022
Large modern house in superb loaction near beaches, playgrounds and coffee shop! Verandah overlooks sea and plenty of room for whole family including adults, children and dogs. All mod cons provided!
Superb in every wayJustin P - 19th December 2021
Seaview is by far one of the finest properties in Culburra. Having stayed in a number of different properties, the finishes, facilities, attention to detail and breathtaking views were unbelievable. The quick access to Warain's beach was excellent, as was the easy access to the main beach. A great hom for big family holidays with enough bedrooms and bathrooms to accomodate everyone. Can not recommend this property highly enough.