On The Lake – Pet Friendly Waterfront
63A Greenbank Grove, Culburra Beach
New Listing - November 2023
We are an experienced property manager with over a hundred and fifty carefully selected properties and thousands of reviews. Book with us with confidence!
Welcome to "On The Lake," your ideal escape in the scenic town of Culburra Beach, NSW. This tucked-away holiday home sits nestled along the spectacular waterfront of Lake Wollumboola, promising a fun-filled retreat that comfortably accommodates families of up to 12 guests and your furry friends too, for that perfect lazy weekend or a week full of adventure.
Featuring four comfortable bedrooms, each one a space to unwind and get a good night’s rest. Expect top-of-the-line bed linen to wrap up in and sufficient wardrobe and clothing storage for all your holiday outfits.
With three bathrooms at your disposal, forget about queues for morning showers or evening soaks in the bath - your comfort is assured here. Premium bath towels, shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner are provided for added convenience.
At “On The Lake”, entertaining is easy. Delight in a well-equipped kitchen featuring a coffee machine, dishwasher, oven and a full complement of cooking utensils, dishes & cutlery. Conveniently pass your food out through the window to either the wood-fired or the undercover gas BBQ to cook your evening feast, or go picnic-style with blankets, grooving to your favourite tunes on the portable Bluetooth speaker whilst overlooking the water, cold drinks and nibbles on hand.
The living space is open plan, warm and welcoming with that country-style vibe. Furnished with ample couches, chairs, and a Smart TV equipped with Netflix, it's perfect for gatherings with the whole family. If you're up for some old-school entertainment, take delight in our collection of board games or bring a book and bury yourself reading as you look out through the floor to ceiling windows facing the lake.
Outside, the ample verandah steps out onto a spacious shaded back-yard ideal for a game of cricket, volleyball or kicking the ball with the kids. Meet the local king parrots or explore the lakes birdlife by taking out one of the house’s paddle boards. Washing off sandy feet post-beach stroll? The handheld shower hose in the BBQ area has got you covered, while the fire place offers an opportunity for cozy gatherings at night, toasting marshmallows and sharing stories from the day's adventures.
Oozing charm in a prime location, "On The Lake" is moments away from local attractions, shops, restaurants, and within easy walking distance or bike ride to the beach. The property also boasts convenient off-street parking for up to 5 vehicles and reverse-cycle air conditioning in the living and dining spaces, ensuring maximum comfort in any kind of weather.
At "On The Lake," we intertwine the comfort of home with the excitement of a holiday, to create the perfect place to enjoy yourself and create unforgettable experiences for you, your guests, and your pets. Book now and experience it all for yourself!
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property has a fully fenced enclosed area only
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living room and dining room.
- This is a families only property and only permits a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity. No groups of adults are permitted unless an intergenerational family group. Please specify this if booking more than 8 adults.
- Bathroom 3 is attached to the main house but is only accessible from outside around near the BBQ area
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds.
- After booking you sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We reserve the right to request photographic proof of id such as driver’s license or passport.
- NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-59533
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Books (Children's)
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Drying Rack
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Lake view
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine