Sole e Mare – Pet Friendly – Community Pool
16 Hazelwood Rise, Callala Beach
Wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach nearby and make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy on the balcony with a sparkling view of Jervis Bay. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and walk to Callala Beach in less than fifteen minutes and splash in the sparkling waves. Afterwards, rinse off in the outdoor shower and decide how to spend the rest of your day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably on cooler days in the air conditioning and combustion fire and relax in front of the TV with DVDs and streaming services at your fingertips in either of two spacious living areas, or gather around a board game to battle it out on the dining table. When the weather is beautifully warm (as it usually is), grab a book to read out on the deck chairs in the shade with a cold drink, and when mealtimes come around, cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy on the outdoor dining table with your furry friends running freely around on the grass, or make use of the fully furnished indoor open plan kitchen.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time for adventure. Explore the local shops and restaurants, or keep it natural with an adventure around the nearby beaches, creeks and mountain trails. Just a few doors down is Benton Sands Community Pool for when the family wants to swim in the shade or just avoid the sand, and Club Callala is a short drive away for lunch or dinner out. Wind down the day back at the house with a few beers and music on the portable bluetooth speaker; the outdoor dining area is festooned with fairy lights to make every evening feel magical, and you need only step out into the backyard for a gloriously unobstructed view of the milky way above.
For a dream holiday you won’t soon forget, bring your loved ones to Sole e Mare Beach House, and enjoy the time of your life in the Shoalhaven.
- Whilst the property is pet friendly, due to strata regulations the property can only accommodate 1 dog.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and dining area
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-33207
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Happy guestDeralea A - 15th June 2023
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Sole e Mare Beach house. Very convenient to the beach and such a spacious and beautiful home. Well stocked with all amenities that you usually don’t get with other homes! I will be back again as a regular guest! Thank you for our enjoyable stay.
Great house with everything you needCraig S - 23rd April 2023
Sole e Mare is a well-appointed great house with everything you could need.
Nice house basic equipmentGiada P - 14th January 2023
House was clean when we arrived except for a half full can of soft drink left behind on the kitchen bench. Pretty basic equipment, garbage bin lud was broken, hair dryer not the best but overall a good experience
Beautiful, spacious light-filled home with everything you need.Jan B - 14th November 2022
This property is ideal for several couples or an extended family. The white sand beach and lovely waters of the bay are only minutes walk away. Flat paths for walking and cycling.
Nice and cosyNeo A - 16th October 2022
Love the place overall, very clean and cosy and well stock kitchen
Perfect Holiday Home For FamiliesLisa B - 17th July 2022
Sole e Mare is a haven for families! The owners have thought of everything including for the furry family member. All 4 bedrooms have comfortable beds and there's plenty of bathrooms for big families. It is really close to the beach and the community indoor pool was fantastic for a winter stay. I can't recommend this holiday home highly enough and will definitely be going back!
FantasticMichael S - 23rd April 2022
Clean large house close to beach