Sun Shack @ Culburra – Pet Friendly
19 Allerton Avenue, Culburra Beach
There is Construction Happening at the Neighbouring Property. Work Will Occur MON-FRI Only Between 7-3:30, There is no Completion date yet This will not Affect Your use of the Property, Parking or Pet Friendly Aspect, Prices are Based Accordingly
2022 Award Winner - Best Value Property
Imagine being only three minutes walk from sinking your toes into the golden sands of one of the South Coast's finest beaches, and only a 15 min drive to the world-famous white sands of Jervis Bay. Where you can swim, surf, boogie board or just float under blue skies in water as crystal clear as a mountain stream. Where your four-legged friend can run for kilometres and the kids can splash in the waves whilst mum and dad relax. Sleeps 5.
This classic beach house is beautifully furnished and is perfect for 2 couples or a small family to enjoy the stunning golden sands of pet-friendly Culburra Beach.
Inside you can kick back on the couch under the air conditioning, enjoy Netflix on the big screen TV and upload your holiday snaps with the free Wifi. Relax with a cold drink on the fully fenced courtyard with deck whilst you listen to some tunes on the portable Bluetooth speaker. When it's time for dinner you can whip up a meal in the kitchen or enjoy the cooling sea breeze as you sizzle some steaks on the back deck. Grab a chair and a drink then watch the sunset turn to the most magnificent display of the Milky Way you’ve ever seen.
When it's time to hit the hay you'll find a double bed in the first bedroom as well as a comfortable tri-bunk in the second bedroom. Air conditioning for summer and heating for winter will give you the perfect night's sleep. But you’ll already know from our exclusive guidebook that there are so many things to see and do in the Culburra; Jervis Bay area – from where to shop and where to dine out to in-the-know local knowledge of the area’s “hidden secrets” that you’ll want to jump out of bed and explore! But before you head out for the day be sure to enjoy a lazy holiday breakfast and a cappuccino on the deck.
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful memories with us at Sun Shack.
- Bedroom 2 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area only
- The garage is not accessible/ not for use by guests. Parking is on the street due to shared driveway.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-10659
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
Quiet getawaySamantha J - 22nd March 2023
Beautiful getaway from Sydney, quiet and peaceful place to stay, minutes from the beach or short drive to many other beach locations, close to shopping centre and other amenities. Professional holiday homes were great to use for the booking, I would definitely use them again.
Cozy and convenientNavneet S - 11th December 2022
Family of 5 here with 1 teenager and 3yo. We were worried the area will be too quiet and the place too small. But honestly it was perfect . Kitchen had everything- including sauces , salt and pepper. Place was clean and small but didn’t feel it-I think bc kids could go outside on the long driveway and ride their scooter . The road was quiet so we were not very worried about our youngest playing at the front (supervised) the culburra beach was down the road literally. And we drove to Calalla bay.
Great SpotNicole P - 4th October 2022
Lovely little shack.
Great value, comfortable propertyMarnie H - 20th July 2022
Enjoyed our stay - comfortable bed, had everything we needed, close to the beach, quiet area. Lack of dedicated off street parking was a small minus.
Excellent locationKaren G - 22nd February 2022
Fantastic little place to stay, so clean and is exactly as in photos. It really is 150 metres to the beach which was perfect for our fur friend. Contactless check in and out so easy and Professional Holiday Homes were great in keeping us advised and the online guide to the property and surrounds was excellent. Will definitely book again.
Close to beachWilliam W - 30th December 2021
The Sun Shack is amazing. Best thing is the location with a short walk to Culburra Beach.
Very handy to the beachMeredith P - 18th December 2021
Sun Shack really is within walking distance to the beach.