The Sands – Pet Friendly – Community Pool
11 Hazelwood Rise, Callala Beach
Sleeping up to ten across four bedrooms, this spacious property has room for two families and their pets to stretch out and enjoy all the creature comforts you could hope for. With its huge living area, outdoor deck and extensive entertainment, you’ll be settled in for a relaxing stay from the moment you arrive.
From sunrise to sunset, The Sands will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your stay in the beautiful coastal town of Callala Beach. Wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach and make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy at the breakfast bar. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and be on the beach in three minutes to sink your toes into the stunning white sands of Callala Beach, and after swimming in the sparkling waves, rinse off in the outdoor shower (or any of the three huge indoor ones—no long lines for the bathroom in this house). After that, your only problem is deciding how to spend the rest of your day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the fully ducted air conditioning/heating and combustion fire and relax in front of the TV with DVDs, Foxtel and Netflix at your fingertips, or play on the gaming console for a test of skill. For a break from technology, gather around a board game to battle it out, or send the kids to the garage for a game of table tennis while you grab a book to read out on the front porch or on one of the many comfortable couches. When mealtimes come around, cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy on the outdoor dining table with your favourite tunes blasting from the stereo system, and your four-legged friends running around on the fully fenced yard.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves continue for kilometres around Jervis Bay, so go on leisurely walks along the shore and breathe in the fresh sea air for as long as you like. If you want a respite from the sun but the kids still want a swim, Benton Sands Community Pool is a one minute walk away, where everyone can play in the water undercover. There’s so much to see and do, and however you spend your time in this beautiful vista, The Sands. will ensure all the memories you make are happy ones to last a lifetime.
Whilst the property is pet friendly, due to strata regulations the property can only accommodate 1 dog.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and dining area
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-442
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Games Console
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
The Sands ReviewClyde N - 16th January 2023
A stay at the SandsJulie M - 27th September 2022
Our holiday at The Sands was wonderful. A truly lovely place to stay and enjoy our holiday in a beautiful location. The facilities were excellent and the customer service provided by Rebecca and Donna from Professional Holiday Homes was outstanding. Highly recommended and we would love to stay again.
Will definitely be returningAndrew S - 9th August 2022
I cannot recommend Professional Holiday Homes highly enough. The accommodation was spotless and attention to detail was amazing. Our week long stay was made so relaxing as everything we needed was readily available. The staff were very friendly and always available, especially the amazing Donna. Will tell everyone I know to use Professional Holiday Homes.
An incredible stay!Darcy S - 1st June 2022
This was an incredible stay. The house was perfect, with three bathrooms and a massive living area, and ducted heating throughout. It was also dog friendly and SO close to the beach!! I couldn’t recommend this house more. All the linen is provided and there is plenty of the essentials in the kitchen. I would absolutely stay here again!