Clearwater – Absolute Beachfront – Walk onto the beach from the garden!
93 The Marina, Culburra Beach
Start your day with a complimentary espresso at the breakfast bar or out on the sunlit veranda, and head down the private path to Culburra Beach to sink your toes into the golden sands of one of the South Coast’s finest beaches in less than a minute. Swim, surf, or just float in crystal clear water and dry off under the shining sun whilst the kids splash in the waves.
Shower off the sand in the heated outdoor shower, and enjoy lunch cooked in the modern kitchen or out on the BBQ. On a chillier day, sit by the combustion fire and read on the couch or play a board game next to marvellous ocean and bush views. The TV room has Netflix for the kids to stay entertained, and Clearwater has a number of indoor and outdoor areas to relax when everyone needs their space from each other, including a sun-soaked dining area.
When the weather is perfect as it often is, enjoy the beach and some fabulous bushwalks, head down to nearby Penguin Head with its breathtaking view off the headland, or explore the local shops and restaurants. The house has entrance ramps and is all on one level, so you can even bring the grandparents to stay and watch the whales and dolphins from the back porch with the binoculars. There’s so much to see and do, and so many different ways to unwind at Clearwater.
- Bedroom 3 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- This property is Not pet friendly- pets are strictly not permitted.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area, dining area and all bedrooms. *Please note the air conditioning is currently unavailable. There is a heater in each bedroom plus the living space for your comfort.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-396
- Absolute Waterfront
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Beach Front
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Sea view
- Shower Gel
- Smoke detector
- Spa Bath
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Great location well equiped holiday homeMaria B - 11th October 2022
We spent a couple of days in the property. The house is well located, had everything you need, and has a nice feeling of the space. The house is not new, but the renovated kitchen lifts the property and provides that freshness. The garden has beautiful banksias and some spring flowers where also showing. Will come back! Loved the feeling of home and the opening to the garden with ocean views and music!
Absolutely beautiful.Catherine W - 15th September 2022
.The house was perfect for our family, ranging from toddler to grandparents. The kitchen was large with everything that was needed for cooking. Plenty of places to sit and relax. The views were great, especially from the man bedroom. It was lovely to watch the sunrise still snuggled up in bed.. Great for a relaxing family getaway. -
Aaaahhhhhh! Holidays!Susie B - 16th February 2022
Perfectly imperfect house. Absolutely loved it. View, comfort, charm, inclusions. Hope we can stay again.