Coca Callala – Pet Friendly – 5 Mins Walk to Beach
23 Princess Street, Callala Beach
At Coca Callala, you’ll be staying at a clean and comfortable beach house set in a lovely, quiet bush setting. Sit and listen to the birds in the trees whilst you enjoy beautiful sea breezes sweeping off the bay and a Nespresso on the deck.
Grab a towel and head to Callala Beach, where you can float under blue skies in water as crystal clear as a mountain stream, and your four-legged friend can run for kilometres and the kids can play in the water without care whilst mum and dad relax. Rinse off in the heated outdoor shower and plan how to spend the rest of the day in the stunning Shoalhaven.
When you do come inside, your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. Kick back on the couch and enjoy some Netflix or battle it out over a well-contested board game. In cold weather the combustion fire will keep you warm while you cosy up on the couch with a book and when the sun is out (which is most of the time in beautiful Jervis Bay) head out to the back deck where the chef of the family can show off their culinary skills on the BBQ for lunch.
For a bit of adventure, head out to explore Callala Beach through the walking trails right near the house and wander along the endless coastlines of Jervis Bay. Enjoy meals out of the house the owner’s recommendations of Club Callala, Salute Pizza or Something Seafood just a short drive away.
When the sun goes down, you can enjoy a drink in the garden under a stunning view of the milky way, and turn in across three bedrooms (including two queen beds) in perfect comfort. However you choose to spend your time away, Coca Callala will provide everything you need for a wonderful time and perfect memories.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- A starter pack of wood, kindling & firelighters are provided.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-411
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Books (Children's)
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Relaxing & enjoyableLauren s - 22nd November 2023
Absolutely loved my stay at Coco Callala. Just a 5 minute walk to the beach, so close you can even hear the waves at night. Spacious kitchen and dining area with room to sit out the front and enjoy the sunshine. Felt very homey.
Relax and Enjoymichael b - 15th March 2023
Set in the quiet streets of Calalla Beach, this property has everything you need to get some well earned rest. Modern features and amenities presented in a classic beach house layout. Beautiful beaches with soft sand, gentle surf and lots of hermit crabs! Local food and shops to make it an easy get away.
Quiet and pet friendlyWendy F - 6th March 2022
Good ,reasonably priced,truly pet friendly holiday accomodation. A lot of the basics are supplied. Easy flat 2 min walk to the beach. Property is clean and well maintained. Great kitchen. Secure fencing for our dogs
Great propertyKeith C - 13th January 2022
Amazing cottageDennis S - 26th December 2021
Amazing time with my kids and our two small dogs. The home was very clean and had a large fenced in yard which is perfect for the dogs and kids. Super easy walk to the beach. We will be back soon !