Fintry Beach House – Pet Friendly – 10 Mins Walk to Beach
13 Park Row, Culburra Beach
Recently renovated in a modern boho style with a gorgeous split-level living area, up to 11 can sleep comfortably across five bedrooms, including a studio with its own ensuite, AC, kitchenette and sofa bed.
Wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach nearby and make yourself an espresso to enjoy on the couch. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and have your toes in the sands of Culburra Beach in ten minutes and float as long as you like in the soothing waves, or walk to Curleys Bay for even more aquatic activities.
Rinse the sand off in one of the many showers inside and outside, then settle in for a relaxing afternoon.
Everyone can stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning and spread out across the comfortable couches to watch Netflix in a living room bathed in natural light or take a board game to the outdoor lounge for a battle of wits. When the weather is good (and it usually is), round everyone up in the backyard and cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy with your favourite tunes blasting on the portable Bluetooth speaker for everyone to enjoy, and your furry friends running around the fully fenced yard.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves will always be close by, and you can explore the nearby Crookhaven Lighthouse Walking Track, or hop in the car and drive the short distance to wander the local shops and restaurants. There’s so much to see and do, and however you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Fintry Beach House will ensure all the memories you make are happy ones to last a lifetime.
- Bedroom 1 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area, dining area and 3 bedrooms.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This is a families only property and only permits a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity. No groups of adults are permitted unless an intergenerational family group. Please specify this if booking more than 8 adults.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted. -We reserve the right to request photographic proof of id such as driver’s license or passport..
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-29644
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Books (Children's)
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Clean and comfortableDoreen M - 14th July 2023
The house had everything that was needed for our 3 night stay. Kitchen was well equipped. Beds were comfortable and linen of a good quality. Wifi connection was good. The yard was securely fenced for our dogs so we able to leave them safely while we explored during the day. The house was very clean.
Great place to stay!Sam M - 30th June 2023
Our team stayed at this property for two nights and didn't want to leave. Everything was great and the booking procedure was easy too. Thanks guys we'll be back!
Great house for a couple of familiesJo T - 31st January 2023
We enjoyed our stay at Fintry. The house is big and the multiple living spaces including the undercover outside were great. We enjoyed the easy access to bike paths and rode out to the lighthouse and down to the main beach with the kids. The kitchen is well equipped and the ceiling fans were great. It is a little bit of a hike to the beach for small people - especially to the patrolled area -but was easy to ride or drive. Having parking for multiple cars was good also.
Lovely holiday had by three generationsHilda V - 4th January 2023
Everything was clean and fresh when we arrived. We appreciated the basics in the kitchen and bathroom that were provided. The outdoor sitting area was really nice. Although there are 2 bathrooms and three toilets some were outside, but under-roof - a bit inconvenient. The close proximity to the beach was great and a patrolled beach was within walking distance. There was enough moving space for three generations of our family
Beachy and relaxingAmara F - 2nd November 2022
Great house layout, plenty of space. Parking is super safe and secure. Only downfall is grass and garden is so overgrown. Outside area was dirty, when we got there we spent a solid hour cleaning the Outside so we could sit down and then wasn't able to enjoy the sun shine due to the length of grass.
Great family beach house!Nicky G - 19th June 2022
A very nice modern place to stay for our family holiday. It was set up perfectly for a family to roll in and not have to worry about anything. It was in a good location for everything in the area, you will need a car to get you around, but it is well placed to enjoy the beach, and the sights of Culburra.
Spacious family homeTamara S - 8th March 2022
Easy walk to beach, clean and spacious home. Great outdoor entertaining area, modern home