Swell – Pet Friendly with Swimming Pool – 2 Mins Walk to Beach
14 Allerton Ave, Culburra Beach
There is Construction Happening at the Neighbouring Property. Work Will Occur MON-FRI Only Between 7-3:30, There is no Completion date yet This will not Affect Your use of the Property, Parking or Pet Friendly Aspect, Prices are Based Accordingly
2022 Award Winner - Highest Performing - 3 Bedroom.
2022 Award Winner - Best Pool Property.
This two-storey home is bright, spacious and beautifully decorated, providing a Hampton feel with a sense of luxury and comfort for your stay. The whole family can spread out across three bedrooms, with two gorgeous bathrooms to keep everyone happy, and an outdoor shower to make sure the sand doesn’t make it into the sheets. Enjoy a Nespresso on the upstairs deck every morning and wake up with a quick splash in the swimming pool, then decide how to spend the rest of your day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning and enjoy some relaxation with the family by stretching out on the couches to watch Netflix in either of the two living rooms. For a break from screens, play a board game at the dining table, or take a book outside to the patio furniture and read peacefully in the shade. When the weather is good (and it usually is), cook up a storm on the BBQ and eat outside with your favourite tunes blasting on the portable Bluetooth speaker for everyone to enjoy, followed by a bounce on the trampoline, another swim in the pool, or an afternoon on the sands of Culburra Beach.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves of Culburra Beach will always be close by, as is Penguin Head with its breathtaking view off the headland, and the kids can take the bicycles and scooters to the nearby skate park to burn off energy. Enjoy dinner at the local restaurants and end every evening under a stunning view of the stars.
However you choose to spend your time in this beautiful vista, Swell will guarantee you make happy memories to last a lifetime.
- Bedroom 3 is a (2) Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area, dining area, and 1 bedroom
- This property permits groups of adults up to 6 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-22114
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Foxtel / Cable TV
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pool / Spa
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Lovely HomeMichelle M - 23rd April 2023
Another relaxing comfortable stay at this lovley home.
Pet friendly, fab home located close to an amazing beachDavid H - 27th March 2023
We absolutely loved our stay in this beautiful, spacious home and like other reviews, we really didn’t want to leave. The house was clean, lots of light & space and plenty of books, games to enjoy during the stay. The back and front gardens and pool areas are fantastic and it’s always fully secure. There are two living areas, air con in one bedroom and one living area. Located super close to beautiful quiet local beach, which is dog friendly and we enjoyed sunset walks on the beach.
Well equippedALANA B - 18th December 2022
We enjoyed our time at Swell. The property was clean and had spaces for everyone, even the dog. The pool, table tennis, trampoline and the fact it was dog friendly made this a winner for us.
Enjoyable, neat & tidy & great locationLea T - 10th December 2022
Enjoyed our family stay at Swell! Tidy & clean, gorgeous swimming pool and great location for walks to the beach! The service & communication of all the staff at Professional Holidays was amazing. We absolutely loved our stay & will return next year! Thanks
family getawaythuc r - 9th March 2022
This was our second visit and it didn’t disappoint despite the awful rain being present for the most part. House was clean and was a bonus to have the availability of garage space for the kids during the bad weather. Special call out to Andy the pool guy, he was so accommodating and efficient in cleaning the pool after the storm. Swell lives up to its name, kids have already asked when are we returning. It’s definitely going to be an annual destination for our family!
Hunt feedbackJonathan H - 17th January 2022
very enjoyable stay at the property. clean and well looked after.
Everything was just swell at "Swell"!jody h - 13th December 2021
The accomodation was newly renovated and everything was very tasteful and well thought out. We had everything we could have possibly needed. Great location so close to the beach and an amazing garden for our dog. The aspect was perfect with the balcony at the front and the covered verandah at the back. Always a spot to sit outside no matter what the weather was doing. Unfortunately we didn't get to use the pool as we had a lot of rain the week we were there. Comfy bed and lovely linen!