Calypso – 4 Mins Walk to Beach – Community Pool
12 Sandlewood Cove, Callala Beach
Sleeping up to ten across four bedrooms, this spacious property has room for two families to stretch out and enjoy all the creature comforts you could hope for. With its large living area, outdoor deck and extensive entertainment, you’ll be settled in for a relaxing stay from the moment you arrive.
From sunrise to sunset, Calypso will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your stay in the beautiful coastal town of Callala Beach. Wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach and make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy at the breakfast bar. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and be on the beach in four minutes to sink your toes into the stunning white sands of Callala Beach. After that, your only problem is deciding how to spend the rest of your day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning and and relax in front of the TV with Netflix at your fingertips, or gather around a board game to battle it out. When mealtimes come around, cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy on the outdoor dining table with your favourite tunes wafting from the Bluetooth stereo.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves continue for kilometres around Jervis Bay, so go on leisurely walks along the shore and breathe in the fresh sea air for as long as you like. If you want a respite from the sun but the kids still want a swim, Benton Sands Community Pool is just around the corner, where everyone can play in the water undercover. There’s so much to see and do, and however you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Calypso will ensure all the memories you make are happy ones to last a lifetime.
- Bedroom 5/Study is convertible to 2 king single beds.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area, dining area and all bedrooms.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- Whilst the property is pet friendly, due to strata regulations the property can only accommodate 1 dog.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-22118
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Great holiday houseFrancisca R - 13th July 2023
Loved our stay in the houser, big, clean and confortable for a family or two. We would love to come back. Many thanks!
Beautiful HouseWee L - 27th April 2022
This is a beautiful homestay. The house is well-equipped with entertainment facilities and kitchen set. Anyone will be impressed!
Perfect for a relaxing holidayJulie J - 17th April 2022
We enjoyed our stay at Calypso. The house was fresh, sparkly clean and well set up for a comfy break. There is plenty of space for everyone to spread out both inside and out. Communication with Professional Holiday Homes was fast and straightforward. Great place to stay in Callala Beach.