Havenwood – Pet Friendly – Spa & Community Pool
22 Hazelwood Rise, Callala Beach
2022 Award Winner - Highest Performing - 4 Bedroom
With two living areas, large outdoor deck, spa and extensive entertainment, you’ll be settled in for a relaxing stay from the moment you arrive.
From sunrise to sunset, Havenwood will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your stay in the beautiful coastal town of Callala Beach. Wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach and make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy at the breakfast bar. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and be on the beach in five minutes to sink your toes into the stunning white sands of Callala Beach. After swimming in the sparkling waves, rinse off in the outdoor shower (or any of the indoor ones—no long lines for the bathroom in this house!). After that, your only problem is deciding how to spend the rest of your day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning and relax in front of the TV with Netflix at your fingertips. For a break from technology, gather around a board game to battle it out, or send the kids to Benton Sands Community Pool just a short walk away where they can play in the water undercover, while you grab a book to read out on the front porch, on the back deck or even in the spa! Relax in the water under towering trees and the sounds of birds nearby. When mealtimes come around, cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy on the outdoor dining table listening to your favourite tunes from the stereo system, and your four-legged friend running around the fully fenced yard.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves continue for kilometres around Jervis Bay, so go on leisurely walks along the shore and breathe in the fresh sea air for as long as you like. Watch the stars come out in the evenings around the backyard firepit, and enjoy a drink under an unmatched view of the milky way. There’s so much to see and do, and however you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Havenwood will ensure all the memories you make are happy ones to last a lifetime.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area, dining area and all bedrooms.
- Whilst the property is pet friendly, due to strata regulations the property can only accommodate 1 dog.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-12785
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Board Games
- Books (Children's)
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pool / Spa
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Spa Bath
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Amazing propertyRenato C - 28th June 2023
I would like to leave my review about this amazing house, in a privileged location. Everything is even nicer than it looks in the pictures. Very tidy when we arrived, cleaning was spotless too. Did not have any issues, all amenities works as it should (especially the Spa). 100% recommended and willing to go back some other time.
Great place to stay and relaxGeoff P - 4th June 2023
Everything was great, just like last time. We will happily stay again. Great for the dog too.
What a great pleace to spend mothers day weekend !!!!!Jeff F - 17th May 2023
What an absolute pleasure to walk into this heaven on earth property called "Havenwood"...from the moment we arrived till our departure time we all enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back as this home is like a "home away from home". Everything we needed to have an unbelievable break was provided for at Havenwood. We would definitely recommend this property to anyone looking for a quiet break away with no distractions.....
FantasticGeoff P - 19th May 2022
Great location, great house, loved the attention to detail. Felt very spoilt.
Amazing stayHannah M - 29th March 2022
Thanks for an amazing stay! We thoroughly enjoyed our time away - especially the spa! The bush bordered the backyard and the beach was only minutes away; pure paradise.
beautiful propertyKathy B - 19th February 2022
beautiful dog friendly property and I have stayed in many with my mini schnauzer. there were a few things that need tending to for future guest though. I left a list. over head fans did not work when we arrived. I phoned the realestate and they said they would SMS me about new batteries for the remotes but I never heard back from them the entire 10 days. I get extremely hot following chemotherapy and aircon and a fan is the only way I can sleep. disapointed they never got back to us.
Spacious Holiday home ,close to the beachSandra O - 8th February 2022
We loved our stay. The house was clean and spacious . The location peaceful and tranquil overlooking a bush setting. Only a short stroll to the beach and so happy we could bring our small pooch . There is plenty of room and two living spaces which is ideal . Loved the added bonus of the heated spa for the cooler nights . Can’t wait to come back !
Great Holiday HomeVicki P - 20th January 2022
Havenwood is a beautiful home that easily caters for large groups or families. The outdoor space is great with a spa! The location won us over, a short walk to the beach. What more could you want in summer!
Beautiful, Quiet Retreat at Callala Beach with all the Mod ConsLucy T - 15th December 2021
Fabulous backyard with view out to the bush. Great size house with everything you could need for a long stay in the Jervis Bay region. We used the Spa and Pool extensively as it was still a little cold in the water. Short walk to a lovely beach. Our dog Koko loved exploring the backyard and having a good run on the sand at Callala Beach. It would be nice if there were a few Cafes or shops nearby but luckily the house had a Nespresso! Good base to explore the region. Look forward to coming back!