Sanctuary Blue – Pet Friendly – 5 Mins to Hyams Beach
23a Roulstone Cres, Sanctuary Point
Painted sky blue to match the nearby beaches and peaceful open skies, Sanctuary Blue is the perfect location for unwinding and reconnecting with your family.
From Sanctuary Point, you can explore the peaceful St Georges Basin, plus Booderee National Park, the White Sands Coast of Jervis Bay, and the seaside towns of Huskisson and Vincentia, which are all just a short drive away. Whether you want to sail, swim, water-ski, kayak, or snorkel, the hardest part will be choosing which of the beautiful stretches of beach to start with!
Newly built with separate living and dining spaces, this wonderfully presented holiday home has everything you need to enjoy your stay. From bright and inviting light-filled rooms and modern appliances to a large rear yard that’s fully enclosed, your whole family (including the dog!) will feel welcome here.
With a queen, double, and two single beds to choose from, built-in wardrobes in each bedroom, a smart TV with DVD player and DVDs, board games, and kids’ toys, this little gem will play a fond role in the wonderful memories your family make.
Pop some chilled tunes on the portable Bluetooth speaker and start your morning with a freshly brewed Nespresso coffee. You’ll feel called to wander around the peaceful yard listening to birds and keeping an eye out for the kangaroos who pass by most mornings and evenings. Sanctuary Blue is located on a quiet, low-traffic street making it ideal for families. Your hosts have thoughtfully made four bicycles available for you to use during your stay, and recommend you hop on to make your way to the nearby park, where you’ll also find a skate ramp and half basketball court.
As the day draws to a close, enjoy a meal at Sanctuary Point Chinese or Holy Cow Indian Restaurant, or relax in your own backyard to enjoy a BBQ as the sun sets.
With a ceiling fan in each of the bedrooms, you’ll be cool and comfortable as you drift off to sleep, dreaming of the outdoor adventures and relaxing afternoons the next day will hold.
- Please note that this property has some accessibility features, including step-free entrance, bedroom access, bathroom access, and shower.
- The entrance to the home, bedroom, and bathroom are wider than 32” (80cm).
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property has a fence (rear garden - front garden unfenced).
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area but manages to keep the whole house cool or warm.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-46145
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Drying Rack
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Great family homeDee F - 14th April 2023
Thank you so much for having us. The house was perfect for us and we enjoyed our stay. The beds were super comfy and the house had everything we needed
Weekend awayJohn F - 28th February 2023
Very nice and quiet