Surfside – Waterfront with Stunning Views
203 Penguins Head Rd, Culburra Beach
2022 Award Winner - Best Renovation
Dolphin-watch from the kitchen, lounge room and family room while having the ultimate seaside family holiday in this beautiful home that sleeps up to ten and has everything you need for a relaxing time away.
Start your day with a Nespresso on the natural wood table outside, then grab a towel and walk just a few minutes to sink your toes into golden sands and sparkling waves of Culburra Beach wher you can enjoy a swim, surf, or sunbake whilst the kids splash in the waves and your four-legged friends tire themselves out on the endless coastline.
Return to enjoy lunch cooked in the kitchen with its spectacular vista and eat looking out onto the waves crashing on Warrain beach nearby. During downtime, battle over a board game at the table in the air conditioning or spread out; two living areas mean that the adults can enjoy some quiet or their preferred Netflix shows on the luxe leather couches, and the kids can watch cartoons in the other living room or burn off some energy playing table tennis in the garage.
When it’s time for more adventure, the beach is always close by, including Tilbury Cove with a protected swimming area and newly built playground for the kids. Penguin Head Lookout just two minutes walk away, has incredible views in both directions and seasonal dolphin and whale watching, and the owners recommend checking out Crookhaven Heads Lighthouse and Lake Wollumboola.
End your days with a few drinks out on the grass of the cliff to watch the most magnificent display of the Milky Way you’ve ever seen emerge with the people you love, and rest easy knowing everything you need for the perfect holiday will be provided here at Surfside.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that the property is not suitable for young children due to the cliff at the end of the garden. There is no fencing, therefore kids should be supervised carefully.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in both living areas only.
- The property also has 1.5kW Ceramic Electric Heaters to 4 bedrooms.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests only, or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity of 10 (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-45700
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Drying Rack
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Amazing mini breakJo T - 16th July 2023
We enjoyed 4 days away at Surfside. The property was bigger and better than expected and was extremely comfortable to accommodate 2 families together. The view and location was incredible. Communication with agent was prompt and efficient. The house was thoughtfully styled and furnished to ensure relaxation. Would highly recommend.
Great view near the beach clean and tidy homeHameed K - 4th June 2023
Great view near the beach clean and tidy home
Oh this is amazingAlastair R - 13th March 2023
Position is amazing, amazing views, the house is like its just been renovated. Super clean, great kitchen. For us it ticked all the boxes and we will be going back. might not be suitable for small children as the garden just ends.