Anacapri – Pet Friendly – Opposite Beach – Fireplace
24 Quay Road, Callala Beach
You’ll be staying at a bright, spacious, recently refurbished beach house that has room for three families to stay in comfort. With a large, fully fenced child and pet friendly garden and full length verandah taking in the sea breezes you can simply relax and sip a glass of wine and listen to the waves crash. Inside there are spacious living areas with room for everyone to relax. As night descends, sit in the garden and enjoy the best view of the milky way you’ve ever seen!
When you do come inside your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. Maybe kick back on the couch and enjoy Netflix, listen to some tunes on the bluetooth speaker or reconnect the family over a well-contested board game. Whilst the kids watch TV in the massive rumpus room downstairs you can relax on the outdoor lounge whilst uploading your amazing holiday photos using the complimentary unlimited Wifi.
When it’s finally time to hit the hay, you’ll find four bedrooms with comfortable beds, extra pillows and extra blankets if you need them. Air conditioning for summer and heaters for winter will keep you so comfortable that you won’t want to get up the next day. But you’ll already know from our exclusive guidebook that there are so many things to see and do in the Jervis Bay area – from where to shop and where to dine out to in-the-know local knowledge of the area’s “hidden secrets” that you’ll want to jump out of bed and explore! But before you head out for the day be sure to enjoy a lazy holiday breakfast and a complementary espresso coffee.
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful family memories with us at Anacapri.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet - rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the main living area, dining and bedrooms 1,2 and 3.
- For your security and safety, this property has an active CCTV camera above the garage, pointing toward the front door & street, the side of the house, pointing at the laundry door, the top balcony, and at the backyard pointing toward the back door. They will be on during your stay.
- This is a families only property and only permits a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity. No groups of adults are permitted unless an intergenerational family group.
- Please DO NOT book if you do not meet these criteria or unfortunately your booking will be cancelled.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 7 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We reserve the right to request photographic proof of id such as driver’s license or passport.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-356
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Books (Children's)
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Smoke detector
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
This house is everything we dreamed of.Mary-Jo M - 22nd April 2023
We thoroughly enjoyed our second stay at this property at the beautiful Callala beach. We will definitely be back again. The kitchen is filled with everything you need to create home cooked meals. The local iga is so close and the beach is a mere 3 minute walk. The huge backyard was fantastic and the bbq was so clean and worked to perfection. The outdoor dinning area was definitely useful. This house is the reason we have decided to make this an annual trip.
Beautifully presented and thoughtful holiday house.Van L - 12th April 2023
We stayed 3 nights over the Easter Long weekend and had a great time. The house was beautifully presented with comfortable and welcoming beds, a thoughtfully supplied pantry staples. It had everything that we needed. A large bbq for easy to cook dinner, a huge backyard for our Easter egg hunt and best of all 1minutes walk from the beach.
Anacapri at Callala BeachJennifer S - 1st February 2023
We stayed at Anacapri at Callala Beach and had one of the best holidays! The house was great, very clean and location was perfect to the beach. Professional Holiday Homes were amazing in their services, everything from their house guides to their response times was fantastic. Thank you for making our stay very enjoyable, we will be back again. Regards Jen
Lovely holiday home for families with petsColleen F - 26th December 2022
Everything was well set up in the kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms. There was lots of space for 8 of us to spread out as needed. The spacious shady garden was perfect for relaxing in and for the kids to play games. There is a shed in the backyard with some basic sports equipment and clothes airers. Pets were also catered for with leads and bowls in case you forgot your own. The beach was an easy 3 minute walk away. Communication with professional holiday homes was easy and helpful.
Excellent family holidayRebekah B - 20th November 2022
Great spot so close to the perfect beach for kids. House is lovely and well stocked with everything you need for a family beach holiday. This was our 2nd time visiting Anacapri and we absolutely love staying at this home.
Perfect!Lauren H - 28th June 2022
From start to Finnish I have been extremely impressed with professional holiday homes. Always happy to answer any questions and every step of the way from booking to check in to check out is thoroughly explained and so easy. The house itself was perfect, it had everything we could need and more. I would 1000% stay here again as well as stay at other properties that professional holiday homes has to offer. Thank you for a wonderful weekend!
Relaxing breakPaula L - 15th June 2022
We had a lovely stay at Anacapri, the accomodation is super comfortable and kitchen very well stocked and beautiful comfortable bed linen, will certainly be back.
Clean comfortable & charmingJohanna P - 8th May 2022
A lovely comfortable stay lots of extra comforts would recommend highly
FantasticAshley V - 1st March 2022
We had a wonderful time in a beautiful home. Can’t wait to come back when the sun is shining and we can make the most of the sensational location!
Great House for FamiliesCourtney A - 1st March 2022
We stayed at Anacapri for a few nights as a family getaway. Fantastic amenities & location. We really enjoyed our stay & would highly recommend!
Amazing HomeMelissa M - 8th February 2022
We had such a lovely time with our families at Anacapri. The house was exceptionally clean with a lot of space and huge kid friendly yard. We can’t wait to come back!
Amazing HomeFlavia N - 4th February 2022
Anacapri was a great house for our family get away. It was clean, spacious, backyard was great for grandkids & the dog to run around. Rumpus room was perfect for young & not so young, it was well equipped with bar fridge, lounge, tv & kids toys. Kitchen had everything one needed. The coffee machine was amazing It was a 1 minute walk to beach. We had a great Family get away. A quiet area, but close enough to go for a drive to the Not so quiet. Would recommend
Great location, let down by privacy issues and dirty dishesGladys W - 27th January 2022
Accommodation was great. Renovated bathrooms and kitchen were lovely. Decorated well.
Close to the beach!Sylvia E - 25th January 2022
Great house with lots of space for everyone, and so close to the beach! We loved our time at Anacapri!
AnacapriLinda A - 18th January 2022
Compliments to the property owner. Anacapri was clean, modern, with excellent appliances, linen and kitchenware.
Very good place near the beachSakthi R - 26th December 2021
This place was very clean and spacious. Backyard was huge and kids loved it. Just a short walk to the beach. It was nice to relax in the front balcony with views of water between the houses. We enjoyed our stay here and will visit again.
Amazing beach breakMrs J - 17th May 2021
The house was amazing! Perfect for our family weekend break, Very clean and comfortable..Everything provided very impressive, will definitely stay again.